• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atelier Resleriana Achieves 5 Million Downloads Worldwide

GHPavCeasAAyAGO

The official global Twitter account for the ongoing free-to-play title Atelier Resleriana: Forgotten Alchemy & the Polar Night Liberator has announced that it has achieved over five million downloads worldwide.

To commemorate the occasion, the event, “Resna the Hero’s Great Adventure: The Imprisoned Princess,” is being held. Available until March 7, 2024, the following message was shared:

Advance through event stories to rescue Meruru and take on event dungeons!

Clear all event stories and receive Lodestar Gems × 1,600

Progress through event stories to develop new limited-time event recipes!

How to Participate:

Clear quests, like Training Quests, to collect Challenge Tickets [5 Million Worldwide Downloads Celebration] and take part in event dungeons! Gather Celebration Medals and Synthesis Materials with your tools! Check the in-game announcement for more details.

Additionally, the three-star character, Meruru / Damsel in Distress (Ice | Attacker), will be available until March 8, 2024.

Chastten

Banned
Not gonna lie but this game was a dissapoinment. I was pretty excitement beforehand, as it was announced as a mainline Atelier game, but yeah... it wasn't. Just a rather standard gacha game in an Atelier skin. Pretty forgettable experience overall.

I like the new characters just fine and the story is enjoyable enough, but the combat is very barebones, and the one thing they needed to get right, the gathering and crafting, is basically non-existent. There is almost no experimenting with alchemy, no exploring of dungeons for rare materials, you can just auto-play everything and be done with it.

I really hope Resleriana will get her own game at some point, cause I like her, but I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone, unless you're really bored or are really dead set on playing absolutely all Atelier games.

Top Bottom