• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August 2008 NPD Results

SLYspyda

Banned
Unbelievable. Mario Kart DS and NSMB have been out for how long now?

I'm glad to see Brawl, after all these months, still in the top 20. Unlike other mega console exclusives, which are down and out after the first couple of months.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
New Super Mario Bros. MUST be near to outselling SMB3 worldwide by now, surely. It's in the charts in nearly every major country that records such things and it hasn't left since it was released however many years ago.

Cygnus X-1

SovanJedi said:
New Super Mario Bros. MUST be near to outselling SMB3 worldwide by now, surely. It's in the charts in nearly every major country that records such things and it hasn't left since it was released however many years ago.

I would like to know something more precise about this topic.

MisterHero

SovanJedi said:
I wish the same was true for Tetris DS vs its original version, but I can't find the dang game anywhere. And not because it keeps selling out. ;_;

MisterHero said:
I wish the same was true for Tetris DS vs its original version, but I can't find the dang game anywhere. And not because it keeps selling out. ;_;
Well, you *had* to know it was going to disappear after hearing about how Nintendo got the license to put it out.

Jokeropia

Cygnus X-1 said:
I would like to know something more precise about this topic.
As long as it ships at least 1 million worldwide per fiscal year, we will get updated numbers in Nintendo's financial reports.

Neomoto

It is indeed crazy how Nintendo's Wii & DS games keep selling like it just came out, every month in pretty much every major region. Absolutely worthy of being called systemsellers.

Fuzzy said:
6 (7 if you count Brawl) Mario titles in 11-20? :lol
Haha I didn't even noticed before reading your post!

Segata Sanshiro said:
Well, you *had* to know it was going to disappear after hearing about how Nintendo got the license to put it out.
What happened?

Top Bottom