• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I think any avatar with a person in should have a signature with their name on. Too many these days don't give up their info with a right click/properties, therefore I am frustrated.

If sigs are not allowed, how about putting the info in your user profile? Or making it a rule to use avatar filenames with the persons name in?

Specifically, lets start with DoAvL... :p

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Let's start with ... what?

Uh, anyway, I don't agree. One of the hallmarks of this forum is the lack of signatures. If you 're already willing to click on someone's name to find out their info, search through their posts and scan them if you want a synopsis of the poster's personality. Or just pay attention to how they post in the future.

I don't see why a rule to require avatar file names to have the user's name in them would matter.

Ferrio

Banned
He's saying that if anyone has a real person in their avatar (like some chick) it should have their name in it so he can find more pictures of said chick and fap to it.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
no, thats what I want. Isn't that clear in my post? Am I unnecessarily verbose, causing confusion?

DoAvL has a nice girl in his avatar. I want to know who she is to find picks and fap over her.

DCX

DCX
Nice feature called PM, i barely use it but i'm sure it has some uses for some people :)

DCX

dog$

Hates quality gaming
mrklaw said:
Am I unnecessarily verbose, causing confusion?
Verbose? I had no idea what in the hell you were talking about until Ferrio clarified things.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
it seems a bit OTT to PM someone every time you see a nice avatar.

Surely its easier to start a whole thread about it and make everyone change the way they name their avatars?

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Well, you could always enter in a sig picture everytime you post like people adding signing their name at the end of their post. However I believe this could be spamming the forum with the same image and lead to the ban stick.

Desperado

dog$ said:
Verbose? I had no idea what in the hell you were talking about until Ferrio clarified things.

fo sho.

and why should everyone have to change how they name their ava's?

PS: the guy in my avatar is ROGER CLEMENS, if you wanna find pics to fap to. =P

I got what he was saying after the first post, I don't see why you guys didn't. More importantly though, how about we start enforcing the size restrictions for the hell of it. *glares at Desperado*

EDIT: Sorry Error Macro! :p I was being prejudice? Do not ask why. :p

Desperado

DarthWufei said:
I got what he was saying after the first post, I don't see why you guys didn't. More importantly though, how about we start enforcing the size restrictions for the hell of it. *glares at Desperado*

EDIT: Sorry Error Macro! :p I was being prejudice? Do not ask why. :p

Oh, erm, shit. I thought it was at the limit....Damn you mlb.com!

ha, there.

-=DoAvl=-

Wow! this is amazing!

I typed in my nic in google, and found this thread! hahaha, how did i miss this (2 weeks ago was it?)!?!?

Anyway, I've already pm'd you mrlaw but for others, the chick in my avatar is Mayu Yano. Some jap idol/av star. This is the hottest pic i could find of her though :)

EDIT: here's the full pic for anyone who's interested (I'd say 99.99% of the members here)
1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom