• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bad Boys 4 slaps the competition opening with $105M on a 100M budget

Miles708

I went to see this movie exclusively for Will Smith (still love the man) but this movie just wasn't very good.

This doing the numbers and Furiosa bombing is just unfair.

Lunarorbit

$227 million as of June 21st.

Good for it? It made twice it's money back so that's a win. Just seeing that number though....it's so small. Covid really sped up the decline of the theatres

RedC

I went to see this movie exclusively for Will Smith (still love the man) but this movie just wasn't very good.

cmt GIF by The Ed Bassmaster Show

22:22:22

Banned

Which movie with this brainwashed lower in the proverbial ladder pos ehh woll smoth "movie lol" did you watch?

Last edited:

Miles708

oh no. is it at least better than bad boys 3? i hated that one
Personally i believe it's pretty much on par with the previous one, which i didn't like either.
Maybe it's a bit better especially towards the end, but I'd say that's the general level of quality you can expect

Horatius

it says something that a 5 or 6/10 action movie lazily replaying the hits is enough quality to feel like a breath of fresh air in the current landscape lol

Top Bottom