• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bananas

Best banana

• Yellow/grown

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 48 64.0%
  • Yellow/brown

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Mostly brown

Votes: 5 6.7%

• Total voters

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Bananas. "Best" fruit

What do you prefer.

A not yet ripe banana with green marks

A full yellow banana

A yellow banana with brown spots

A mostly brownish banana

feynoob

ma-they-re-posting-weird-shit-again-cat-shouting-meme.jpg

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Pretty sure I saw all of you eating a banana, and you ALL looked manly as FUCK.

Bananas are very nutritious, keep on eating them.

Health first, stupid self consciousness later!

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
When my older brother came out of the closet last year, I started to think about how all of the bananas in my house were constantly eaten the day of purchase.. and it was usually like 10 bananas.

:(

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
My friend asked if I wanted a frozen banana, I said no. But I do want thirty regular bananas later. So yes. And gimme 29 more.

Last edited:
Apples are my favourite fruit, more specifically in apple pie form. Dates would probably be my second with plums rounding out the trio. I like banannas, but they're outside my top three because they look like a dick and I hate when they go black and slimy. I love banana porridge though.

lossy-page1-800px-Page_5_apple_-_Golden_Sweet%2C_Talmon_Sweet%2C_Bailey_Sweet%2C_Sweet_Bough.tiff.jpg

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Apples are my favourite fruit, more specifically in apple pie form. Dates would probably be my second with plums rounding out the trio. I like banannas, but they're outside my top three because they look like a dick and I hate when they go black and slimy. I love banana porridge though.

lossy-page1-800px-Page_5_apple_-_Golden_Sweet%2C_Talmon_Sweet%2C_Bailey_Sweet%2C_Sweet_Bough.tiff.jpg
Go Away GIF

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Big ass opinions regarding exclusives. Non issue sale data or minor performance or ray tracing.

Bananas though.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Shame on you

Disappointed King Of The Hill GIF

Trunx81

Bananas are one of the fruits that won’t try to kill me (fu apples!), so they are my favorite. Bright yellow, still a bit on the “hard” side are the best.

Top Bottom