• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bananas

Best banana

• Yellow/grown

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 48 64.0%
  • Yellow/brown

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Mostly brown

Votes: 5 6.7%

• Total voters

Trilobit

I remember loving this song in high school:

I also have this amazing Banana Man Plushie hanging in my car. I always chuckle when I see it.

51uZ4+dwsML._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

Bananas are life!

Last edited:

dave_d

Yellow with some spots of brown and extra radiation. Not sure which bananas are good for a frozen banana smoothy. Hey get your mind out of the gutter. A frozen banana smoothy is just a frozen banana that you put in a blender and then add OJ, cream, or both and then blend.

GeekyDad

Anything pre-black is good for me. I usually let them ripen just before that point if I'm using them for a bread, but I like 'em pretty much any ripeness depending on my mood. The earliest would be with just a touch of green still around the top and/or bottom areas.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Fresh bananas are rich in nutrition, and they taste and smell great, too. But did you know that bananas can give your hair a boost in texture, thickness, and shine?

Bananas contain silica, a mineral element that helps your body to synthesize collagen and may make your hair stronger and thicker. Bananas also have antimicrobial properties that can heal flaky and dry scalp, relieving dandruff symptoms.

Banana has become a popular ingredient in homemade hair masks meant to condition and soften your hair.

So what do we actually know about using DIY hair masks containing bananas? Keep reading to find out if you should try this home remedy

Hope you have some bananas left

PROTIP Wash out with very hot water.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Why is the little end of the banana that normally comes off with the peel such a wierd and different texture from the rest of the fruit.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Did you know Banana Runts the candy taste like an extinct variety of bananas. That is why the candy doesn't taste like modern bananas.

Lol RUNT

We don't have them here i think.

Thanks Mr NeoGeo

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Nice recipe:

Oatmeal with milk with slices of banana (and perhaps some honey)

Oh and add some peanutbutter

Last edited:
Top Bottom