• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Justice League Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

aBarreras

Oh, yeah they made a movie of this.
giphy.gif

is that scene for real? like a 12 earth masters just to move one rock?

damn you m night shymalaaianianunanaianian.

also the fire guys needed actual fire to bend, ffs

HotHamBoy

Logan is incredible, and this surely won't be as good a film, but dramatic character driven films and mindless CGI blockbusters can both coexist and be equally enjoyable.

While I agree, t h e problem is that Snyder can't commit to being flat-out stupid for stupid's sake. He makes arduous, grim, exhausting films.

And character still matters. Characters are your movie.

DC fans give Sonic fans a run for their money. WB has not given us any reason to have faith and Suicide Squad should be the final word on how representative their marketing is.

Well, even looking at the marketing for a film like Logan vs this should say something. The first teaser was pure character development.

The first teaser for The Dark Knight was pure character development, just audio of the Joker.

This? Flash and glam. Snyder.

This isnt the first teaser(s) for this movie so your argument is moot

Spinluck

Better than anything in the Nolan trilogy.

Cinematography alone is leagues better, actually makes Batman look intimidating and a 'monster' rather than some ass bumbling around in a suit.

lol what?

What is particularly special about this shot besides pandering to fanboy dreams?

Zen Aku

I'm calling this for Aquaman review thread if the reviews are bad

Aquaman Reviews |OT| The seafood are frozen, not fresh

Blablurn

Say what you want about the quality of the films but in terms of looks and special effects they are so far ahead of anyone else in the genre. It's not even funny. I love how those DC movies look like.

Snyder is the gawd of superhero visuals. He has no equal. Only wish he could tell stories.

For real, that gif of Flash taking off DOES SOMETHING TO ME.

It makes me wanna scream PLEASE BE GOOD, but I know the odds of that aren't great now. I loved Man of Steel, and I think there's a genuinely good movie buried under Batman v Superman, but man, oh, man, do I hope this turns out at least decent.

I just saw Logan.

That was a movie.

Edit: i mean that this movie looks like the typical super hero garbage and after Logan I can't see anything measuring up to that for a long time.
"Movie I've seen is better than movie I haven't seen​".

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Very impressive visuals, I will admit Snyder is good at special effects. But that will take more than that to have me sold. i.e. the plot, characters and transitioning will have to be good IMO. That is if Wonder Woman doesn't turn me off first (
Please let that film be good, please let that film be good!
).

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Snyder's eye for visuals were always, and probably will continue to be the only good thing about these films. You can't fool me.

The Flash effects in particular are jaw dropping.

Nialrot

one dude tossing that rock is more useful then them

LOL!

M. Night did a number on that movie. I can't believe they actually thought of making more after internal previews.

Back to the OT, those snippets shown of Flash so far look good. Hope they get his character/personality right.

karasu

I hate how Ben Affleck came in and took over this shit since he's more famous so now it's just the Batman show again. I'll watch it for the visuals alone though. Sometimes that's all I really need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom