• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

Acorn

Fuck this fucking assignment, everyone knows to batter those fucking towers with everything....fuck you dice.

Fuck...

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Guys, somehow I've lost all my progress on PS4 :/ Is there anything to be done?
Dont freakout dude, its just a server side thing. Try again in a few minutes.

EDIT: wait, are you talking about the SP? If so... #RIP its a mix of a PS4 + BF4 bug.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Took some glamour shots of Caspian.

cas1ipklp.png

cas2dcjo6.png

cas37qjin.png

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Looks nice, personally. But it isn't as "green" or fresh as the BF3 variant so it's a little sad they didn't keep that. The fall look looks nice, though.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Soundloop crash on Operation Metro. Great job DICE, keep up the good work.

DIAF you bumbling incompetent idiots.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
In motion Caspian's new colours look really lovely, even if I do miss the green. I'm baffled as to why it and Firestorm have gone for such muted, brown colour palettes though. Oman too is drab. Odd considering the vanilla Battlefield 4 maps are visually diverse, and China Rising had plenty of lush greens.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Soundloop crash on Operation Metro. Great job DICE, keep up the good work.

DIAF you bumbling incompetent idiots.
Chill bro its just a game.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
In motion Caspian's new colours look really lovely, even if I do miss the green. I'm baffled as to why it and Firestorm have gone for such muted, brown colour palettes though. Oman too is drab. Odd considering the vanilla Battlefield 4 maps are visually diverse, and China Rising had plenty of lush greens.

Probably for that reason. They try to go different ways with the map packs.

Download finished but I'm waiting for Titanfall's beta to finish downloading over the night before I can play this in the next 20 mins and try Capture the Flag
and try to get my BFF the GOL. :(

Ocho

Thanks to the free pistol unlock pack, I accidentally preordered Titanfall (forgot it was in my cart). I wasn't completely sure I would get it. Oh well, it's cool.

Milennia

Thanks to the free pistol unlock pack, I accidentally preordered Titanfall (forgot it was in my cart). I wasn't completely sure I would get it. Oh well, it's cool.

That's it, they own you now.
It starts with "oh well it's cool" that's the gateway phrase.

Maybe DICE is going for subtle colour themes. China Rising is green, Second Assault is orange/brown, Naval Strike is blue.

Dragon's Pass is pink, Final Strike is yellow with teal polka dots.

btkadams

i think it's only out for EU ps4 players. it went up on the browser sen store.

clarification: i am not in europe, but i read it earlier in a battlefield 4 thread (maybe this one?).

Rey

Yep, I prefer the BF3 version of Caspian Border. Looks so much better.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDxP6rEhzDE

It isn't just a game, it is a product I paid money for, a product that doesn't work. I'll chill when they get their act together or I get a full refund, whichever comes first.

I completely understand what you're saying but hoping for them to DIAF is a little much.

Fersis

It isn't just a game, it is a product I paid money for, a product that doesn't work. I'll chill when they get their act together or I get a full refund, whichever comes first.
Ask for a refund dude, wishing them to DIAF? Not cool brosky.

If anything this probably falls on EA for forcing DICE to put the game out before it was ready.
It doesnt matter really, it's a defective product and thats what the consumers (us) got.

Rey

Just played Oman for about 5 or 10 minutes. A bit disappointed unfortunately. Feels a bit barren and empty.... Untill the sandstorm hits that is. It feels like its lacking something from BF3, not sure what it is. Maybe I was too hyped.

Top Bottom