• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 |OT| The time has come, and so have Wii!

Aww man awesome OT, game sounds so good. Can't wait to go through both games for the first time. Just got the Wii U yesterday and my pro controller arrives today, so I'm ready. Also, I'd love to play some co-op with some fellow gaffers sometime if they wanna add me. I have no wii friends haha, I will be going through the first game, since I never played it. So, It might be a little bit untill I get to the co-op part in 2. But believe me I will be playing the shit outta this haha. My nintendo ID is the same as my gaf name.

Porcile

I've been deliberating buying a refurbished wiiu from Nintendo for a few weeks now.....and I'm literally at the breaking point after reading the OT.

I'm only interested in bayo 2 and perhaps 3d world, is the console worth it? Only upcoming games that interest me are X and Zelda.

This decision.....too rough. Loved bayo 1 as well.

Just buy it and expand your horizons a bit. There's plenty of other good games on the system. The Wonderful 101 being another outstanding Platinum game.

Cool OT, subscribing (I'm bad with these fast moving threads, though).

I already my download code from GAME, anyone know when they become active on the (EU) eShop? Midnight UK time?

drotahorror

Aww man awesome OT, game sounds so good. Can't wait to go through both games for the first time. Just got the Wii U yesterday and my pro controller arrives today, so I'm ready. Also, I'd love to play some co-op with some fellow gaffers sometime if they wanna add me. I have no wii friends haha, I will be going through the first game, since I never played it. So, It might be a little bit untill I get to the co-op part in 2. But believe me I will be playing the shit outta this haha. My nintendo ID is the same as my gaf name.

I'll be going through the first as well and then the second, but I'll add you if it's cool. I have no wii friends either hah. My name is different but it does have the word 'horror' in it.

Sadist

I've been deliberating buying a refurbished wiiu from Nintendo for a few weeks now.....and I'm literally at the breaking point after reading the OT.

I'm only interested in bayo 2 and perhaps 3d world, is the console worth it? Only upcoming games that interest me are X and Zelda.

I can only speak for myself, but the console is pretty awesome. There's always DKC Tropical Freeze, Pikmin 3, TW101, NSMB U, Wind Waker HD, Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors. Also ZombiU.

I'll be going through the first as well and then the second, but I'll add you if it's cool. I have no wii friends either hah. My name is different but it does have the word 'horror' in it.

Ight cool man just add me whenever. I'm at work now, so I won't be able to accept it untill I get home.

Got the email that my special edition was dispatched from amazon.uk today.
It will arrive tuesday or wednesday.

Nevertheless I will also buy the limited edition tomorrow at the local shop.
I'm skipping a concert+hotelroom for this.

DSO1O88.gif

Mbrill82

I can't wait to get this tomorrow. I'm planning on running through Bayo 1 first since I only ever spent a few hours with it on PS3 previously, what's the consensus on how long it takes to complete on average?

Frodo

So, should I play Bayo 1 again, with decent framerate this time, before playing Bayo 2 or not?

Choices, choices...

Sayter

Got the email that my special edition was dispatched from amazon.uk today.
It will arrive tuesday or wednesday.

Nevertheless I will also buy the limited edition tomorrow at the local shop.
I'm skipping a concert+hotelroom for this.

DSO1O88.gif

Everytime I see this gif it reminds me of Van Halen's Drop Dead Legs.

'You know that you want it.'

AdanVC

Here in mexico (at least where i live) it won't be released till next Friday :( so I bought hyrule warriors so I had something to play this weekennd hope its good.

Oh my god, wich store is releasing it till next friday? Gameplanet? Gamers? Gamerush? I did my preorder on Gameplanet and it says it'll be released tomorrow but now I would get depressed if it's till next friday there as well :c

Buena onda encontrar Paisanos por aquí :D

Anbec7

Oh my god, wich store is releasing it till next friday? Gameplanet? Gamers? Gamerush? I did my preorder on Gameplanet and it says it'll be released tomorrow but now I would get depressed if it's till next friday there as well :c

Buena onda encontrar Paisanos por aquí :D

Gamers!

The bloody bastards told me that "Nintendo delayed" Bayonetta 2

While Gameplanet will have the game tomorrow, even some will do midnight launch on the game ):

Hola! :) haha

Joey Ravn

Banned
This isnt how the US retail copy will come will it? 2 separate cases?

I honestly don't know. I pre-ordered mine on GAME Spain and they sent me the UK version. It's perfectly fine by me, since I was going to play the game in English regardless. The USK logo is fugly, though.

Seik

Banned
Tomorrow it's mine!

Seriously, I'm really freaking hype, will play B1 ALL week-end until I'm done, hopefully before next Friday because I took a day off to start attacking B2. :D

Dazzyman

Its worth it for Bayonetta, Pikmin, Mario Kart and Wonderful 101 :) I have all the current and next gen machines and wouldn't be without my Wii U

fred

DO IT NAO!!!!!!

But you really need to buy more games for it. ZombiU, Rayman Legends, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, The Wonderful 101, Lego City Undercover, Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario 3D World are all great exclusives (yes, I know that Rayman Legends isn't exclusive but the gameplay using the GamePad to control Murfy makes it the definitive version so I'm counting it as an exclusive lol) that are well worth buying the console for imo.

Just don't play ZombiU alone and in the dark without any clean underwear handy to change into...that shit is scary lol

I finally have the Special Edition in my hands <3

... but my Wii U is far, far away from here.

Why is life so hard? ;____; #1stworldproblems

Here in mexico (at least where i live) it won't be released till next Friday :( so I bought hyrule warriors so I had something to play this weekennd hope its good.

Aww man, sucks about Bayonetta :(. I didn't hear anything on GAF about delays - surely Mexico is Nintendo of America's turf? Anyway, enjoy HW!

Well personally i brought one for bayonetta a year ago, but ive played monster hunter on it for the past year and that was enough of a reason to own one :p So if you like MH aswell, i'd say go for it

KooopaKid

Banned
Just got Bayonetta 1 + 2 for 49,99€ @ Fnac.
And I'm off tomorrow.

"Beautiful"

PS : Fuck those German logos. Germany is part of Europe right? PEGI should be sufficient.

Wait I didn't pre order since I thought a buy 2 get 1 free sale would happen

I don't get Bayonetta 1 now 0_o

if your in merica you get it Bayo1+2 together

ZombiU is great challenging fun that takes advantage of the gamepad

First Print Edition will be coming monday or tuesday.

But i just bought some eshop money and i´ll be there at midnight. Only four more hours. HHnnnggg.

IKizzLE

FUUUUUUU
My impulses took over.... ._.
06RskLx.jpg

Couple questions:
1) Is their a cheap place to buy a pro controller?
2) Does the digital version come with Bayo 1 as well?
3) Can I use external HDD's for the wiiU (Go all digital on my ps4 internal 1.5TB, would like to do the same here)

Was certain I saw this in an info thread months ago but saw no mention in the OP: Tag Climax is playable offline, right? I've been telling friends for months they can play with me locally with one person on the tv and one on the gamepad ala Hyrule Warriors.

weekev

Banned
Fantastic OT good job. Hype levels massive now. School hols mean I cant play till kids bedtime tomorrow but i shall be playing the shit out of Bayo 1 all night tomorrow.

Seik

Banned
FUUUUUUU
06RskLx.jpg

Couple questions:
3) Can I use external HDD's for the wiiU (Go all digital on my ps4 internal 1.5TB, would like to do the same here)

Welcome in the club.

Bayo pushing them sales. :p

Oh and, my copy isn't shipped...but my credit card got CHARGED!!! :D *itshappening.gif*

Won't get my copy from FutureShop tomorrow for sure, but I'll buy a second copy and return the other when I'll get it, I JUST CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE! >__<

weekev

Banned
FUUUUUUU
06RskLx.jpg

Couple questions:
1) no idea
2) i dont believe it does in the US, it will be cheapldiscounted though i imagine.
3) yep but if its usb powered you will need a y cable to use 2 of the WiiUs ports instead of 1 or it wont get enough juice.

Top Bottom