• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 3 💜 new gameplay trailer

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Where's all the hype behind this game?! I thought Bayonetta was suppose to be a big deal.
It’s big deal for me, im personally big fan both Bayo1&2 and have been waiting for 3rd for very long time.

But stylish character action game just doesn’t get the type of hype RPGs or shooters get.

The_hunter

They must have used black magic with how spectacularly it runs on Switch. The camera movement is mesmerizing- so smooth with perfect transitions. Such experience and mastery on display here.
Looks and performs very good for a switch game. They've been working on their engine over the last few years.

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

Man. Nintendo switch is really way behind in terms of technology. I mean the game plays great and all for sure . The art is nice too. But you can tell the graphics are just old technology. Here is hoping for switch two soon .

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum

I love how much control you have over your summons this time around, it’s clearly applying Astral Chain mechanics there.

Also love the amount of destruction you can cause in the environments.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!

I love how much control you have over your summons this time around, it’s clearly applying Astral Chain mechanics there.

Also love the amount of destruction you can cause in the environments.

Looks really cool, love the camera angle remaining at Bayonetta's level so they look as giant as they are rather than pull back and follow the summons making everything else look tiny.

Edit: here they are in english.

Last edited:
Top Bottom