• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Berserk Manga is on it's final phase, it has been announced

Draugoth

Gold Member
Mangaka Kouji Mori, responsible for continuing Berserk after the death of its creator, Kentaro Miura, commented on the planned schedule for the end of the manga.

In a recent interview, Mori spoke a little about the preparations for the big finale, and hinted that the series will not end anytime soon.

The writer stated that the story:

"Is already in its final phase, and should not take more than 10 years".

Recently, Berserk returned from hiatus, beginning the Exile Arc. The 42nd volume of the series was released in Japan last Friday (29/09).

Last edited:

FeralEcho

Still excited for it,cautiously optimistic.Its my favourite manga of all time so I'm eager to see it end to have closure even though i know it won't be the same without Miura.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
Will read in full in ten years then. I hate unfinished epics. They have enough material to get the essence of Miura, hell they could train an AI to draw the rough outline there's so much of his drawings.

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Another 10 years

Skeleton Dance Halloween GIF by Squirrel Monkey

Zombie Berserk. Berserk died with Miura and prior to his death it declined in quality rapidly, honestly looks like he wasn't even drawing it anymore.

technically, you are right. he let a lot of the staff in his studio start doing the art in some parts. he even created that short series Duranki mostly to allow his assistants to get more experience working on it. he still did the principal artwork thou. and for the bigger more important panels, he still worked on all the details himself.

Top Bottom