• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post all the Manga you can think of that you want to read ranked in order

Cutty Flam

Banned
Ranked in order of which you think you would like to concentrate on the most

1. Finishing HxH starting from the chapter where the big fight with Hisoka takes place, near the start of the Dark Continent Expedition arc
2. If I can find it, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean in English
3. Attack on Titan maybe takes my third spot
4. Once I watch the episodes and catch up in about 90 or so episodes, I want to read One Piece and then Watch each anime episode
5. Thinking about possibly taking on a new manga but not sure what to go for, maybe Bleach? But that is a huge endeavor....Maybe Berserk? Not really sure

I'm pretty new to manga. The first one I ever finished was DBZ lent to me by a good friend, and then DB after that as he lent me all the volumes 4 books at a time. And I just recently started reading digitally, but honestly, I want to buy the actual copies and have tangible books to read. That, and I strongly want to support the mangaka creators of the works I choose to read because I'm extremely selective with what I like. I basically commit to very few at a time; only the ones I truly love

On a side note, I hope to one day have all the One Piece volumes as a collection. But yeah, there's my list even though it's a short one, that's a ton or reading

I want an english translated run of 3x3 eyes. AFAIK they released the first couple of volumes in English then stopped.

3x3.Eyes.full.152992.jpg

Edit: oh shit son, this was fan translated! Thanks for getting me to check, good shout op.

Last edited:

Bwesh

I tend to lean to light novels now. So if you're looking for one. I recommend Overlord.

Manga. The only one left that I follow is One Punch Man.

I want an english translated run of 3x3 eyes. AFAIK they released the first couple of volumes in English then stopped.

3x3.Eyes.full.152992.jpg

Edit: oh shit son, this was fan translated! Thanks for getting me to check, good shout op.
I used to have a bunch of the anime episodes on VHS in the 90s, loved it too. I'd also be interested in the Manga.

As a newcomer myself, I'm currently interested in Blade of The Immortal (loved the Amazon series) and Goodnight PunPun. Currently reading through OPM and the last couple of Junji Ito English translations I was missing (Frankenstein and Tomie. )

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for more recommendations.

Top Bottom