• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bill & Ted, Wayne & Garth, Jay & Silent Bob, and Harold & Kumar get into a fight. Who wins?

Which duo wins?

• Total voters

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
xyHyio4.png
Sometimes I wonder which stoner or slacker film duo would fare best in a fight. I'm thinking Jay & Silent Bob. They have two beat 'em ups on Steam.

If every noteworthy slacker/stoner comedy film duo got into a hand-to-hand brawl, who do you think would win? Which duo do you think has the best films? Do you think the outcome would be different if the teams brought weapons?

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Boy let's go over this line by line I guess:

1. Bill & Ted: neither of these guys can fight nor do I think they'd want to. Be excellent to each other and all. They'd just run or win over their enemies with charm

2. Wayne & Garth: another pair who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag and probably wouldn't want to

3. Jay & Silent Bob: these are looking to be the winners. Both, especially Jay, will knuckle up if needs be

4. Harold & Kumar: Kumar might throw down but I don't see Harold doing much more than getting beat the fuck up

5. Cheech & Chong: yea these stoners aren't fighting anyone

6. Mac & Devin: no idea who these are

teezzy

Banned
I have such a love/hate relationship with Kevin Smith

I think he's still my favorite director deep down though, that 90s run is unbeatable for my money. Perfect movies. Shame he sorta went off the rails after Clerks 2

Xenon

we're talking about the characters, not the person playing them thou.
I would still go Bill and Ted then. Jay talked a lot of shit, usually those people get their asses kicked.

I agree that Bill and Ted wouldnt start the fight but they would definitely finish it.

I would still go Bill and Ted then. Jay talked a lot of shit, usually those people get their asses kicked.

I agree that Bill and Ted wouldnt start the fight but they would definitely finish it.

Bill and Ted would, at most, try to solve the whole thing through other peaceful means. Jay and Silent Bob DID get into a lot of fights, not all wins but they definitely can hold their own. hell, they even fought demons and angels. kinda have to go with Jay and Silent Bob on this one.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Bill and Ted would, at most, try to solve the whole thing through other peaceful means. Jay and Silent Bob DID get into a lot of fights, not all wins but they definitely can hold their own. hell, they even fought demons and angels. kinda have to go with Jay and Silent Bob on this one.
"Ted, I know! After we win this fight, we'll go back in time and help ourselves win this fight!"

Jay and Silent Bob for sure. Jay (the character and probably Jason Mewes as well) is probably one of those sneaky tough guys that you don't figure would kick ass but they just go full berserker (make fuck) rage mode and knock dudes out.

Mallrats also showed that Silent Bob was willing to run right up on a security guard to take him out with a sock full of quarters. That's gangster.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Jay and Silent Bob for sure. Jay (the character and probably Jason Mewes as well) is probably one of those sneaky tough guys that you don't figure would kick ass but they just go full berserker (make fuck) rage mode and knock dudes out.

Mallrats also showed that Silent Bob was willing to run right up on a security guard to take him out with a sock full of quarters. That's gangster.
Jersey represent.

Top Bottom