• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bizarre game covers.

Reilly

I'll start.

streetmahjongtrance29vn.jpg

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
themadcowtipper said:
imagine my shock back in the day when I found out the game wasn't about old men or banjos...

Although you can reach and say the old man w/ the banjo is the typical "I seen me some crazy lights in the sky" hillbilly UFO worshipper, thus it makes sense, kinda, since the game's a shmup.

Ferny84

Banned
bob_arctor said:
Although you can reach and say the old man w/ the banjo is the typical "I seen me some crazy lights in the sky" hillbilly UFO worshipper, thus it makes sense, kinda, since the game's a shmup.

Exactly.

Jado

Banned
tm-f.jpg

I had this game on NES for a while and occasionally picked it up and just stared at the artwork, wondering what the fuck they were thinking.

silver said:
None of these are REALLY bizarre. Some of them are just funny, and the Star Ocean one is simply beautiful.

I dunno, I remember that Atari 400/800 pac-man one and I always thought it was bizarre. What the heck is with the buck tooth anyway?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
quadriplegicjon said:
:( im very confused as well.

Funny, its already been explained once. All those games were developed by Bizzare

Damnit people read all the posts before you post.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
ColdBlooded33 said:
Funny, its already been explained once. All those games were developed by Bizzare

Damnit people read all the posts before you post.

doh. i just skipped over LuCkymoON's post for some reason.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Is there a story behind the Phalanx boxart? I know the cover well, but still don't understand how the fuck it ever happened...

hobbitx

Teddman said:
:lol I remember when Seanbaby had to "review" this in EGM he said the box art was so bad he refused to and reviewed the actual box instead, I still pull that issue out for a good laugh sometimes.

Zeo

Banned
Someone please post the first GB Mega Man and 1-2 for NES.

I think it's the Euro GB Mega Man that makes me laugh.

Top Bottom