• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bjork and the new video, Oceania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god. It's amazing. !_! The song is very nice too, really puts the sound that Bjork was going for into perspective much more than the leaked songs. I love the video, Bjork has never really let down in the video department.

There's a Medulla quicktime player with the video and samples of the new album at Bjork.com
http://unit.bjork.com/specials/albums/medulla/

She's playing Oceania at the Olympics...I may have missed it. Did she perform yet? X_X

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
That video was so fucking bad! I can't wait for the album to come out.

kitchenmotors said:
She's playing Oceania at the Olympics...I may have missed it. Did she perform yet? X_X

Opening Ceremony was hours ago, but NBC is airing it at 8pm EST/PST.

Killthee said:
That video was so fucking bad! I can't wait for the album to come out.

Opening Ceremony was hours ago, but NBC is airing it at 8pm EST/PST.

I saw it via a rip someone posted on the official sigur ros website.

I liked the way the performance was presented, but she really should have sung live.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
whoever decided to get Bjork to sing at the Olympics, seen by millions/billions of people around the world has a mighty set of balls, and needs his hand shaking.

tt_deeb

Damn! I thought the Bjork performing at Olympics was an unconfirmed rumor. (so I just assumed she wasn't yesterday) Thumbs up on new video, I love everything I'm hearing so far. Can't wait for the album!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still so pissed that Bob Costas and Katie Couric would not shut the fuck up while Bjork was performing in the Opening Ceremony. So maddening.

DjangoReinhardt

Thinks he should have been the one to kill Batman's parents.
Interesting song. Like everything else Bjork has recorded, it'll take some time to digest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom