• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Myth: Wukong leaked preview by PureXbox

Stafford

We keep seeing boss fights and more boss fights, they look great but come on. Some exploration? Some regular baddies? Also the hit reactions or more like lack thereof. I was really hoping enemies would show reactions to being hit, but it's like he's hitting a tree, so to speak. Bit of a shame.

Still, I definitely want to play it and I fucking hate how the Xbox version probably won't be here until end of this, maybe even January or February according to a leaker. If this is the S, ffs Microsoft, let them just release the X version. Us XSX owners should not have to wait.

Last edited:

ckaneo

We keep seeing boss fights and more boss fights, they look great but come on. Some exploration? Some regular baddies? Also the hit reactions or more like lack thereof. I was really hoping enemies would show reactions to being hit, but it's like he's hitting a tree, so to speak. Bit of a shame.

Still, I definitely want to play it and I fucking hate how the Xbox version probably won't be here until end of this, maybe even January or February according to a leaker. If this is the S, ffs Microsoft, let them just release the X version. Us XSX owners should not have to wait.
The game is a boss rush with slightly branching paths. they havent hid that lol.

The enemies dont react to normal attacks, they react to heavy and strong attacks. Directional attacking/reactions looks even better than it is in souls. It's apart of the gameplay

One thing Ive always credited about this game is despite people saying it was fake they have constantly put out videos, demos, and previews so you know what you are getting. It's not for the pure souls fans and Im sure they will complain when they find that out

proandrad

China making everyone else's use of Unreal engine 5 look real amateur. If this actually runs as good as it looks when it comes out, I owe epic an apology about their engine.

Stafford

The game is a boss rush with slightly branching paths. they havent hid that lol.

The enemies dont react to normal attacks, they react to heavy and strong attacks. Directional attacking/reactions looks even better than it is in souls. It's apart of the gameplay

One thing Ive always credited about this game is despite people saying it was fake they have constantly put out videos, demos, and previews so you know what you are getting. It's not for the pure souls fans and Im sure they will complain when they find that out

I see. Well, I'm not sure if it'll be for me. I really like the balance between exploration, general weaker smaller baddies and then boss fights. But a demo for that would be ideal. If Xbox gets a demo, at all.

ChorizoPicozo

Gold Member
China making everyone else's use of Unreal engine 5 look real amateur. If this actually runs as good as it looks when it comes out, I owe epic an apology about their engine.
Calm Down Regular Season GIF by Major League Soccer

Ribi

Early talk was more of a boss rush ish with small areas before the boss that once you beat them you can go to another area via teleport. They seem to not wanna talking about the sperate worlds part

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Preview says it’s a contender for GOTY. The boss fights look great.

Skill tree, magic, and they say it’s more of an action game. lol Sign me up. They said its only Souls like attributes are the flask for health and defeating enemies to gain skills.
Action game!?

Woah woah. I’m now interested. Daddy needs a ninja gaiden/dmc like. Stellar blade was not it.

Top Bottom