• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops 6: Releasing Oct 25th - 'Mind Bending Narrative', Blockbuster Set-Pieces, 16 New MP Maps, Round Based Zombies Mode Confirmed

twilo99

I doubt it and this game is supposed to run on much older hardware so I don’t think it will be pushing any hardware boundaries all that much

clarky

Gold Member
I doubt it and this game is supposed to run on much older hardware so I don’t think it will be pushing any hardware boundaries all that much
It might be minor but it will still be the best console version. FPS boost or rez bump. A couple of extra blades of grass in the corner of Nuketown.

Craving for some pro news
Organize Black Cat GIF by Industrial Workers of the World

Not that I'm going to play this game in particular, but this is getting out of hand at 300 GB.. My SSD is only 1 gig total! This is bringing me flashbacks to the 90s when installing Daggerfall took ~650 Megs of my 1 GB HDD. Guess one day I'll upgrade it.

Three

Still shackled to the PS4/XBO. Probably 2 years out for a current gen only CoD. A bit after GTA makes everyone and their mother buy a current gen console.
"Current gen only" will include Switch from now on anyway which might not be any more powerful than a PS4/XBO. Maybe even including mobile soon enough. Maximising that mtx audience is what it will go towards.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
"Current gen only" will include Switch from now on anyway which might not be any more powerful than a PS4/XBO. Maybe even including mobile soon enough. Maximising that mtx audience is what it will go towards.

This one isn't coming to Switch tho. Unless you meant Switch 2, or whatever they name it next year. That one is reportedly coming with built-in AI upscaling tech, so it won't be as jarring, and might even be 'better' than PS4/XBO versions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom