• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLIND man stabs his blind friend to death by following sound of his voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

xabre

Banned
What's with the amount of weird stories recently? Falling chainsaws of death, half ton fat people, other fat people stuck to couches, suicide leapers landing on top of bystanders and now the blind killing the blind. Some screwed up world this is.

3phemeral

I think Pochacco mentioned this in the chainsaw thread, but I don't remember any responses his post.. but isn't "The Sun" just a UK tabloid?

BuddyC

...except in the UK, tablods are reputable newspapers. Well, kinda. They report actual events, but they do tend to utilize punny headlines.

xabre said:
What's with the amount of weird stories recently? Falling chainsaws of death, half ton fat people, other fat people stuck to couches, suicide leapers landing on top of bystanders and now the blind killing the blind. Some screwed up world this is.

I dunno, but you can recycle the same pun from the chainsaw story for this one.....bet he never saw it coming.

DMczaf

0800102266.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I guess its safe to assume there were no eye witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom