• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlizzCon 2023 - Nov 3 - 4

Rhazkul

I am ready.

sj4iqui.png

Sorcerer

WoW 2 is pretty much the oh shit button for Blizzard. I don't think it's quite time yet.
Does getting acquired by Microsoft make WoW 2 complicated? Does it have to go to Gamepass? They have to drop monthly sub if that happens. I can't imagine some wanting to pay for Gamepass and WoW 2 both. I could be offbase here so some insight would be appreciated.

Dorfdad

Gold Member
Hear me out… would it not be a MAJOR announcement for them to come out and say. Wow meet console… they been working on a controller version and now with the deal done and Microsoft needing a big PR move this would be the perfect time to announce it??

ManaByte

Hear me out… would it not be a MAJOR announcement for them to come out and say. Wow meet console… they been working on a controller version and now with the deal done and Microsoft needing a big PR move this would be the perfect time to announce it??
WoW has had controller support for YEARS. Doesn't mean they're making it on console.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
WoW on console isn't happening. It wasn't happening 3, 6, 9 etc. years ago when people said now was the time.

There's already controller support and Steam Deck support for absolute freaks but even those people know that you'll underperform in group content / PVP and get shat on.

Sojiro

I am always against these mega mergers, and have posted as such, but maybe, just maybe MS could make Blizzcons worth getting excited for again? They have one hell of an uphill battle there though, after Blizzard basically abandoned hots I lost a lot of love for current blizzard.
Weird that people would get excited about Blizzard in 2023. They're a piece of shit company making crappy games that exploit their customers. The guys that made Diablo 2 and Starcraft are not coming through that door.
Yeah this is absolutely true. Blizzard is missing a lot of their old guard that helped build up the company we all loved back in the 90's to the early 00's. While Metzen is back again, I wouldn't get too excited unless we saw some more people like Morhaime, Brode, Kaplan, and Bowder back on board. Especially Dustin Bowder, if nothing more than a dream of him overseeing HotS again lol.

Last edited:

Gudji

"With your feedback we strugg... we do the best we can". Some shit like that, he almost said the truth. :pie_roffles:

Nobody gives a fuck about Phil Spencer get him off stage.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
"we all play we all win" bullshit is already being repeated by blizzard.
This is such a bullcrap. The quote should be "You don't buy games, GP games will end like netflix"

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I can't believe all this grandiose brave heartful presentation about... lol overwatch and diablo 4. bad games.
It's not like they have some amazing characters and stories. It's just some sexy characters and a monkey

usctrojan

+1 i wanna be a fan again but already assuming the rest of this blizzcon will continue the cringe weve seen so far 25 minutes in

Gudji

I feel like these dudes are completely out of touch. Maybe they do something good with their new game.

Top Bottom