• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlizzCon 2023 - Nov 3 - 4

3liteDragon

ABK's in good hand guys, trust the process. Overwatch 2 is the only game I play from these guys & it's so fucking ass & makes me miss Overwatch 1 a lot. Never thought a game could be goddamn bad that it'll have me begging them to bring loot boxes back bruh, game economy's dogshit, their matchmaking is dogshit, their hero balancing is dogshit. Sad times.

Last edited:

Ribi

Weird that people would get excited about Blizzard in 2023. They're a piece of shit company making crappy games that exploit their customers.
That's half of all gaming companies. Hell Konami and Sega were hated and now people just forget about it

Interfectum

The question is, what new players? Who out there in tyool 2023 is deciding that now is finally the time to try Hearthstone?
That isn't for new players, they are trying to pull people back from Marvel SNAP. Brode's new game is basically replacing his old and Blizz can't stop it.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

Zathalus

The only hope now is they either have something new and awesome around the corner or the WoW reveal is going to blow minds. Otherwise this will go down as the worst Blizzcon ever.

Luipadre

Holy shit

sam winchester yawn GIF

Gudji

The only hope now is they either have something new and awesome around the corner or the WoW reveal is going to blow minds. Otherwise this will go down as the worst Blizzcon ever.
I dunno how long this show is but next is probably WoW and they maybe still have time for the new MMO (unless its not ready to show yet).

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
With how this has gone they better announce WoW2 coming sometime next year because you are right, this has been dreadful to watch

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
The question is, what new players? Who out there in tyool 2023 is deciding that now is finally the time to try Hearthstone?

Dunno. I just came back to the game myself after many years, and there are so many cards and options I can't even begin to understand how to construct a good deck. I also have 107 unopened packs. Would probably spend more time opening them than actually playing. Just too much, it feels like.

ManaByte

Tanking Warlock? That was a thing. She was working on EQ back then and probably didn’t know Vanilla locks could tank.

So Cataclysm is coming to Classic. Again, it’s not classic of they keep adding expansions until Retail.
I'm not their business consultant but they should be running servers of every expansion so that people who wish to stop progressing can just stay there.

Setzer

Cataclysm Classic - Who wants this?

Classic Season of Discovery sounds pretty cool tho. I might actually do that.

Gudji

WoW 2?

EDIT: nevermind. They're making a story for multiple expansions.

Last edited:

TwiztidElf

Metzen is just there because he couldn't resist the big pile of money they put in front of him to sell nostalgia and fake re-legitimize Blizzard.
Who could resist topping up their retirement like that?

Tg89

3 new expansions

*that combined will probably equal the same amount of content of one of our old expansions

Top Bottom