• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodbrone is reportedly coming to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedSyn

Awesome. I would love to finally play this game a 60fps. It has made it's money on PS4, now it's time for it to make money somewhere else. Also PS has always been my preferred platform of choice even though I own a powerful PC. So I welcome this. Hoping this means we get a sequel in the near future.

Last edited:

Pizdetz

Banned
Played this game to death. That blood katana build. Not sure how I feel about starting over again, but if they do a good job with the port and give it a facelift then maybe.

Saber

Gold Member
And once again another "Bloodborne coming to PC" rumor. Join the countless others.

Didn't took much from the last time.

Last edited:

jimbojim

Banned
Cool if so. I'll bet Bloodborne on PC will be like HZD on PC, to introduce PS4 to PC owners and to buy a PS5 if they want to play a sequel. In that case Bloodborne = Bluepoint's Demon's Souls Remake. :D

Last edited:

Meowzers

I'm not sure what I was doing a few months ago, but I was streaming Bloodborne on my PC when I installed the PS Now app on there. Didn't play long because my internet isn't really for streaming, but I do remember it.

Senua

Gold Member
Cool if so. I'll bet Bloodborne on PC will be like HZD on PC, to introduce PS4 to PC owners and to buy a PS5 if they want to play a sequel. In that case Bloodborne = Bluepoint's Demon's Souls Remake. :D
That's not the plan bruv, that will happen but it'll be rare. They just wana sell a few more million copies.

Senua

Gold Member
Last week it was "Bloodbourne", this week it's "Bloodbrone". I don't even.
mzcALN3.gif

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I looked up the Twitter of Sloth Mom, one of the sources. They posted it in a thread that is just a BLM justice thing using BB as bait.

Ive seen this a lot on Twitter tbh.SJWs promise PS5 exclusive and the thread after that first post is all charity links and woke shit

Last edited:

jimbojim

Banned
That's not the plan bruv, that will happen but it'll be rare. They just wana sell a few more million copies.

Hermen Hulst for HZD said just like i've said. Sold few 100k or mil., whatever. Introduce the Ps4 games to PC players

Terenty

Isn't it fucked up that so many insiders and developers hang out on this Resetera forum? Its like the whole industry is poisoned by their insanity

haxan7

Banned
Are you sure you aren’t looking at the clickbait threads where when you click view thread it’s all BLM garbage? Even wario is posting them and everyone on era is playing along to get them clicks.

Are you sure you aren’t looking at the clickbait threads where when you click view thread it’s all BLM garbage? Even wario is posting them and everyone on era is playing along to get them clicks.

Thats exactly what it is and people keep making topics without even bothering to check. It's getting boring.

Bryank75

Banned
The only reason I could see them going back to do this is if it is getting a PS5 patch / upgrade.

I'm not happy about any exclusives going to PC, I think it weakens the reason to buy PlayStation. Happy for From fans on PC but I think PS leadership are stupid for doing this.

The only reason I could see them going back to do this is if it is getting a PS5 patch / upgrade.

I'm not happy about any exclusives going to PC, I think it weakens the reason to buy PlayStation. Happy for From fans on PC but I think PS leadership are stupid for doing this.
Aren’t you guys all rah-rah about “it’s about the games, not the consoles”? If they end up selling more games to a larger audience and sell a few less consoles, what’s the big deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom