• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Catherine Full Body is coming to PC (Midori)

Draugoth

Gold Member
Insider Midori created a poll asking whether Windows PC users would buy the game.

This seems to be a clearly indication Atlus is working to port the game to PC.

Catherine" is a title that was originally released in the West in 2012, with a port for PS4 and Switch between 2019 and 2020. However, Windows PC still doesn't have a version of 'Catherine: Full Body'.

Should have released on PC years ago alongside the PS4 and Switch versions, but better late than ever I guess. In the meantime, we'll be waiting...

catherine-catherine-game.gif

Last edited:

Dazraell

I believe Catherine Full Body was also listed in Nvidia leak a few years back, so I could definitely see it. Always thought that releasing classic version on Steam and not Full Body version was a bizarre choice

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
There's not effin' way I'll be paying 5000+RUB for the game I already own but with slight changes to the story. But tbh, I don't want to play this game ever again, the first time was more than enough.

They should port all Vanilla games they can instead.

Last edited:

nikos

Never ended up finishing the original or picking this up, so I'd definitely grab it.

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
You’d think there would be a Catherine II or something different by now than a re-release. I enjoyed this game on console. I still have my OG art book I got for purchasing it. I’d get it for Steam Deck at a discount.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
Recently I've been playing through the original game again for the first time since the PS3 version, this time on Steam Deck, it still holds up and is great to play piecemeal on a handheld.

Krathoon

I have to see where I put my Switch version. The game is good enough to also get a PC version.

I would say the game is a classic.

Top Bottom