• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob's Burgers Season 5 |OT| Putting your bra on one boob at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014 Emmy-winner for Best Animated Program!

NEW TIME! | Sundays at 9:30/8:30c | FOX

Seasons 1-3 on Netflix | New eps on Hulu eight days after airing

mdw6mcl.png
tvZeNgn.png
eY0xeNU.png
bD7sIaq.png
b2pnNZd.png

(from left to right)

Bob Belcher (H. Jon Benjamin): Comes with kale
Linda Belcher (John Roberts): PhenomoMom
Tina Belcher (Dan Mintz): Butts
Gene Belcher (Eugene Mirman): He's a top
Louise Belcher (Kristen Schaal): Nosebone to the brain

LET'S MAKE THIS KITTY PURR!

JN4xxWi.gif

HylianTom

Banned
Yes!

I might have to do a marathon of Bob's music to celebrate. The music on this show really hits the mark, makes me shake my taffy butt!

Neo Child

Banned
weird how everyone hated it when it started then after season 2 everyone loved it

season 1 is still really good i think idk

Love Bobs Burgers, tied for me with American Dad as the best of the animated bunch.

Its amazing how quickly I went from being happy to sad with Bobs appearance in the Family Guy/Simpsons cross over episode:

Homer: What’s he doing here?
Peter: He isn’t strong enough to fly on his own, we let that guy do it and see what happened!
*Cuts to Clevelands plane crashing*

Ultima_5

weird how everyone hated it when it started then after season 2 everyone loved it

season 1 is still really good i think idk

because it didn't get really good until around then.

I thought season 1 was decent, but I could see it getting cancelled

Oddduck

At this point, I'm surprised/relieved that we've even gotten five seasons. Anything beyond this is lagniappe as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah I'm pretty happy that Fox has given this show 5 seasons so far.

Knowing Fox, I assumed that any brand new animated series that wasn't produced by Seth Macfarlane would get cancelled much sooner.

Season 1 takes a while to get going, but "Art Crawl" is when it really started getting awesome and it hasn't let up since.
"Crawl Space" is still one of my favourite episodes in the entire show. There's just one bit in it where Bob is channeling Kuchi Kopi and whispers "kill him" when Mr. Frond comes over to the restaurant. Absolutely slays me.

I think it will probably get canceled by Fox this season and then picked up by someone else, perhaps Netflix or Amazon or something.

Fox has shown a lot of faith in Bob's Burgers so far, and the last couple of seasons they have announced the renewal pretty early into the broadcast season.

Oct 12, 2012 - Renewed for Season 4
Sept 26, 2013 - Renewed for Season 5

If we hit mid-November without a renewal announcement, it might be time to worry.

bishopp35

Wait, WAT?

omg.

I don't know how cool people are with "spoilers" but this is the episode synopsis.

"Work Hard or Die Trying, Girl"

On the Season 5 premiere, Gene's musical based on "Die Hard" isn't selected as the school's fall play, so he, with help from Louise, stages a production to run on the same night as Wagstaff Middle School's performance of a "Working Girl"-inspired musical that features Tina.

Can't.Wait.

Ourobolus

Banned
"Crawl Space" is still one of my favourite episodes in the entire show. There's just one bit in it where Bob is channeling Kuchi Kopi and whispers "kill him" when Mr. Frond comes over to the restaurant. Absolutely slays me.
This. Crawl Space is fantastic. Sold me on the show when I first started through season 1.

Fox has shown a lot of faith in Bob's Burgers so far, and the last couple of seasons they have announced the renewal pretty early into the broadcast season.

Oct 12, 2012 - Renewed for Season 4
Sept 26, 2013 - Renewed for Season 5

If we hit mid-November without a renewal announcement, it might be time to worry.
That's more due to how early the animation process starts but you're right.

B.K.

I'm looking forward to one last season of Bob's Burgers. I missed a lot of last season's episodes, when they moved it to 7:00 because of Cosmos. I need to get around to watching them.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Oh? I thought this show was cancelled lol.... surprised to see new episodes coming!

Jimmy-Pesto-Jr-Dancing-Gif.gif

Futurematic

Lucy, Daughter of the Devil sold me (as I'm sure Dr. Katz did for others) on Bob's Burgers, it was easily my most anticipated show of the 09/10 season. Crawl Space & Art Crawl merely confirmed my faith.

FOX has always been the most daring network, but never one known for losing money on purpose[1]: somewhere Bob's Burgers is making solid bank despite the middling ratings.

I simply hope that continues, because Bob's Burgers is one of very few shows that can make me laugh out loud; I don't like musicals but even there Bob's Burgers has won me over, I can't wait for the premiere.

[1] Hence the very long list of great but rapidly cancelled Fox shows. Alas, [INSERT FAVOURITE SHOW], gone too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom