• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob's Burgers Season 5 |OT| Putting your bra on one boob at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ncxvwbBLVd1rpj3gjo1_1280.jpg

Not mine, reblogged by the official BB tumblr. Pretty neat.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
WTF the next episode doesn't air until November 2nd? Who the hell premieres a season and then waits a month to air the next episode?

Ugh

They should have just waited to premiere the season in November.

Akahige

WTF the next episode doesn't air until November 2nd? Who the hell premieres a season and then waits a month to air the next episode?

Ugh

They should have just waited to premiere the season in November.
I was about to post the same thing, I was wondering if my dvr was screwed up since I haven't seen an episode for a while. So odd, a full month between episodes.

TheOddOne

Finally, a new fracking episode today:
Season 5: episode 2 "Tina and the Real Ghost"

Tina becomes romantically involved with a spirit who is believed to be reside in the Belcher's basement.
FoxSatellite.png

I love this show so so so much. The scene where Tina kissed the butterfly... I was in stitches.

Their ratings are going down each season... Let's hope this never get cancelled. :(

I love this show so so so much. The scene where Tina kissed the butterfly... I was in stitches.

Their ratings are going down each season... Let's hope this never get cancelled. :(

And ends up like The Simpsons? No thanks.

But anyways, cancellation isn't necessarily the end of the road these days. If Fox cancels BB, I could see at least a couple of other places that would be interested in picking it back up.

Member876

Banned
And ends up like The Simpsons? No thanks.

But anyways, cancellation isn't necessarily the end of the road these days. If Fox cancels BB, I could see at least a couple of other places that would be interested in picking it back up.

I remember the creator having some kind of multi-show contract with Fox, so don't know if he could continue the show on another network. Hopefully he could. I mean BB is such great show that I don't want to see it end any time soon.

Fun Halloween episode, reminds of an episode from Not Going Out.

After watching so much Key and Peele, I wasnt surprised to see Jordan Peele was behind Don.

Oh my god, I'd love these! Please tell me there's a QR code to download them.

Couldn't find the codes but you could try asking the guy who made em.

2 weeks till the next episode? Well, that's at least better than a whole month.

LaneDS

I keep peeking in the thread expecting to see the "show got the axe" announcement, and am glad to see that hasn't been the case yet. That said, I'm all for it finding a better home with Netflix or something along those lines. Fox doesn't deserve it.

With Fox doing so horribly in the ratings, you'd think perhaps they'd be willing to give a critically-acclaimed show like Bob's Burgers a bit more love, the way NBC did to shows like Parks & Rec when they were at rock bottom.

But nope. Fox gonna Fox.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I thought the episode was alright. I wasn't impressed with it as much as last year's.

EDIT EDIT: Apparently the next episode isn't airing until November 23. Fuck you, Fox.
What's with this show and Gravity Falls.

My current favorite cartoons are so slow to air.

KWRhIRy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom