• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bokeh Studio says Slitterhead will be shown in 2024!

■ Bokeh Game Studio

Kazunobu Sato

(Known for SIREN series, Puppeteer, The Last Guardian)

—Ambitions for 2024

"Bokeh Game Studio continues its hard work on the development of Slitterhead. I think next year will be a special year for the project."

Keiichiro Toyama

(Known for Silent Hill series, SIREN series, Gravity Rush series)

—Ambitions for 2024

"2024 will be a decisive year in which our studio's first title Slitterhead will really begin being shown. Given that it will significantly influence our future, it will be an important year, so I would like to face it with enthusiasm."

Bartski

Gold Member
I hope they'll be ready this time, last time they showed some "gameplay" they clearly weren't.

deeptech

Cool, I was beginning to worry about it. In a way also, I'm optimistic about it, but surely some space must be left for doubt, times are such I guess.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
The score of the game doesn't matter. I will support them, and please rescue the Gravity Rush license from the Claws of Sony.

Last edited:

consoul

I really hope Slitterhead turns out well. Toyama's work is always interesting. Sometimes it's just too far out for a sizable audience to go along with. With any luck, this one will be weird, wonderful and profitable enough to keep the studio going.

near

Gold Member
Looking forward to seeing how this has shaped up. Still can't believe they pulled in Tatsuya Yoshikawa as a character designer.

Please be good! This could be like a Silent Hill The Evil Within style spiritual successor to that series if I understood correctly the concept of this game. If it's something different from that and ends up being it's own thing I still hope it will be a worthy horror game

bender

What time is it?
My favourite game ever is a 6/10. I wish I got another one of those these days.

hannah.jpg

Killer8

Prototype footage is always going to look bad, it's coming from a product that's still deep in development. I have a lot of faith in Toyama's direction. Silent Hill, Siren 2 and Blood Curse, and the Gravity Rush series have all been fantastic.

Top Bottom