• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Thread

Fury Should be ashamed of himself. Everybody in the world knows he ducked Usyk and now he's fighting Ngannou, a former ufc champ who has no experience in boxing. What a farce.
Fury beats Usyk, the Ngannou fight is a joke but fury is not afraid of usyk at all. People like to ignore that usyk ducked fury last December saying he wasnt ready.

Last edited:

Monkfish877

Fury beats Usyk, the Ngannou fight is a joke but fury is not afraid of usyk at all. People like to ignore that usyk ducked fury last December saying he wasnt ready.
I'm a fan of Fury and I think Fury would beat Usyk aswell but I didn't like how Fury was constantly moving the goalposts when negotiating with the Usyk camp, it didn't sit right with me.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Crawford came in, to play Fight Night on Very Easy. Spence is now hamburger lol. What a performance. 40-0, 31 KOs. Y'all line up now!

Zheph

My god Crawford is a killing machine, what a performance

Eating good after him and Inoue winning with such manner in the same week
Excited Feed Me GIF by Faja Lobi

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I'm a fan of Fury and I think Fury would beat Usyk aswell but I didn't like how Fury was constantly moving the goalposts when negotiating with the Usyk camp, it didn't sit right with me.

I like Fury. There is no doubt he's a fantastic boxer. However, he's not doing anything for his reputation any favours.

Usyk should be his next fight, not a joke fight against a UFC fighter. Even his last boxing fight was a joke. There was no way Chisora was going to get close to beating Fury. It was a joke of a fight. I'd be more forgiving if it was a warm up to the Usyk fight, but that never happened.

I don't understand why. Fury is already a millionaire many times over. If I was in his position then reputation and wanting to be the best would be my only motivation.

I hope he reconsiders, but personally I don't think he'll have a serious fight ever again.

Zheph

What are we thinking for Paul vs Diaz chaps? I won't stay up to watch it like I did for my man Crawford but kinda interested to see how it turns out...

MaestroMike

Gold Member
not ordering the ppv but I'm rooting for diaz hope he comes through and then comes back to mma so we can get the conor trilogy lol

MaestroMike

Gold Member
booo @ jake winning hope diaz made bank tho wish i could've saw it tweets i read said jake got a knock down in the 5th and was gassing starting in the 8th and diaz got a guillotine lol

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
There’s no guarantee you win against the Paul brothers they’re very tough I’ll say it jake Paul and Logan Paul win belts in boxing and wwe this year.

Hardensoul

I have never watch the Paul’s fights but my Social Media feed is blowing up with this Dillon Dani’s guy. WTF! Did Logan not know how much of a 403 his fiancé is! 😂

Either this is biggest troll ever or best promotion ever for their fight!!

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I think Tyson’s fitness will outlast Ngannou. Should the fight go the distance. Otherwise I think fury may get knocked out.

Apart from the knockdown. I think the fight is kinda boring

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I think we know why fury avoided Joshua now.
He kept trying to lean on him and push him around. He couldn’t get through.

The crowd just went nuts when he got knocked over. I hope this humbles Fury

I reckon a draw to save face, that’s bullshit a win by one point to Fury. Nah. He got shown up.

Last edited:

Exoil

Watching the fight I thought Fury had it won 96-93, have to go back and watch it again to see where the one judge had it 95-94 Ngannou. I had Ngannou winning 3 (10-8), 7 and 8.

But holy hell, I was impressed by Francis performance in his first ever boxing fight! Tyson for sure wasn't expecting that!

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Watching the fight I thought Fury had it won 96-93, have to go back and watch it again to see where the one judge had it 95-94 Ngannou. I had Ngannou winning 3 (10-8), 7 and 8.

But holy hell, I was impressed by Francis performance in his first ever boxing fight! Tyson for sure wasn't expecting that!
I don’t think anyone was. Everyone thought Tyson would roll over him

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I beg Usyk to slap him hard after the shitshow against Ngannou and his attitude overall
Same here. I admire fury for his comeback from depression and wilder fights but. I think he has gotten into his own hype becoming arrogant and his Dad is being a bellend.

He is like rocky when he fought clubber lang. before that he was going the safe options until Ngannou.
You could see in fury’s eye before the fight started with Ngannou, that he looked scared or lost.

Maybe fury needs a loss to be humbled

Last edited:
Top Bottom