• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brie Larson finally shows off her Animal Crossing island! (and Q&A!)

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
oMFKil8.jpg

Dthomp

Looks at thread title...reads thread...

Massively confused how an AC thread literally turned into a feet thread in only a couple posts

brap

Banned
Looks at thread title...reads thread...

Massively confused how an AC thread literally turned into a feet thread in only a couple posts
I legit made this thread for people to meme on the vid but people just wanted to talk about her nasty feet instead. I should've known better.

mcjmetroid

What I thought i was going to say before coming into this thread

"Ha, village looks like shit"

What I'm actually saying after coming into this thread

"What the fuck?!!"

also OP lied she did not show her Island since it is on her Switch Lite, she was just showing her starting a new one on her regular Switch, also not enough boobs showing for a female youtube streamer :(

junguler

Banned
i somewhat enjoyed this video, she seems to be enjoying the game, i'm looking forward to what she does next, gaming or otherwise and willing to change my mind about her.

SkylineRKR

Toenail fungus is no joke. Have had it for like 5 years, and it's either you apply this crappy topicsl that doesn't work or you pop pills that do work but screw you up. That being said, she should know better than to wear open toe shoes.

I don't know. I had it for over a year because of wrong type of shoes, and running. But it went away without medication or paste.

I stopped applying stuff. I threw away those shoes, all socks just in case too and put my foot in baking soda on a regular basis. Constantly cutting a bit. It was gone after 6 months or so.

Open shoes? no go when I had it. I felt embarassed, I love flip flops in the summer but no.

Top Bottom