• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bright Memory Infinite reveal trailer

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Headbobing the game. Fun for an hour or two but then it gets annoying if I can;t disable it.
I think its just all the animations are alittle too exaggerated in this gameplay clip.
Too much shit moving around would really make someone sick.

Hopefully theres a way to lower the animation intensity.

hlm666

I think its just all the animations are alittle too exaggerated in this gameplay clip.
Too much shit moving around would really make someone sick.

Hopefully theres a way to lower the animation intensity.
It's just all the quick cuts, there isn't much head bobbing at all the gdc demo from 2020 has a long uncut run of gameplay and it didn't look worse than shadow warrior 1&2 remakes or bullet storm.

GHG

Gold Member
Own the first one on Steam so will check this out for the graphics but unfortunately the first one doesn't play well so I'm not expecting much.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
It's just all the quick cuts, there isn't much head bobbing at all the gdc demo from 2020 has a long uncut run of gameplay and it didn't look worse than shadow warrior 1&2 remakes or bullet storm.

Funny you should mention Shadow Warrior.
The reason im so excited for this game is actually because of my love of Shadow Warrior.
Im sure the dev got some inspiration for Shadow Warrior so it should be a really fun romp whenever its released.

But yeah its not the bobbing thats the problem.
The animations seem excessive.
Even the recoil, the walk animation they are all moving alot more than most modern games do which will take some getting used to but im sure once in game and in the flow of things it isnt an issue.

I still havent played Bright Memory as I was waiting for Infinite maybe ill spare a few dollars and play through Bright Memory before Infinte drops;.

hlm666

Funny you should mention Shadow Warrior.
The reason im so excited for this game is actually because of my love of Shadow Warrior.
Im sure the dev got some inspiration for Shadow Warrior so it should be a really fun romp whenever its released.

But yeah its not the bobbing thats the problem.
The animations seem excessive.
Even the recoil, the walk animation they are all moving alot more than most modern games do which will take some getting used to but im sure once in game and in the flow of things it isnt an issue.

I still havent played Bright Memory as I was waiting for Infinite maybe ill spare a few dollars and play through Bright Memory before Infinte drops;.
I'm with you, a major reason i'm interested is because I liked shadow warrior (even the 2nd one even though it was a step backwards). I've played the Bright Memory ep1 thing, potential is there.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Isnt this game made by one guy (or a tiny team)? I have a hard time believing a small team can make a robust shooter game.

But no doubt the visuals look good so far.

hlm666

Isnt this game made by one guy (or a tiny team)? I have a hard time believing a small team can make a robust shooter game.

But no doubt the visuals look good so far.
The original episode 1 version was made by 1 guy, it sold way above his expectations so in stead of continuing with the episodes he went all in on a full game and hired some help. around that time he said his studio was about 13 people but he planned to get a few more employees so it's still relatively small. The shooting and game play mechanics are pretty solid, if they struggle with anything it will be how much content they can provide without having to reuse assets to fill out the game length.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
The original episode 1 version was made by 1 guy, it sold way above his expectations so in stead of continuing with the episodes he went all in on a full game and hired some help. around that time he said his studio was about 13 people but he planned to get a few more employees so it's still relatively small. The shooting and game play mechanics are pretty solid, if they struggle with anything it will be how much content they can provide without having to reuse assets to fill out the game length.
Ah thanks. That's what it was. Ya, my fear is the content will be shallow.

Top Bottom