• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Britain's 'most prolific' rapist jailed for life.

GymWolf

That's why he gave them spiked drinks. I'm amazed how few people here are aware how easy it is to poison someone.

As mentioned further above, he was using GHB to overpower his victims, according to the BBC. If you think being strong an manly makes you immune to GHB I have bad news for you:
i wasn't thinking about the use of drugs tbh.

What the fuck, how was he not caught sooner?

Exactly what I was thinking.
Surly someone pointed him out sooner.

Even with all of his accusers, think about:

*How many actually remember it
*How many wrote it off as a drunken mistake (particularly those who were bi)
*How many were afraid of being labeled gay

When you whittle it down, I'd say very few of them were likely to report it. I also would not be surprised if the police were skeptical of it as well and did not report it because of the "How could this little femmy pipsqueak rape these men?" mentality, along with some bias because the rapist is a protected class.

Breakage

I still don't understand how all these men were so comfortable with going into the flat of a total stranger in the early hours of morning. I read one of the men was a 13 stone 6ft rugby player who was not drunk at the time he was picked up.
Why, as a straight man, would you take up the offer of a bed and some drinks from a flamboyant gay stranger? It's like people have been conditioned to never exercise any caution or judgement and have been rendered utterly vulnerable to those with evil intent.

I suppose it's another symptom of the growing cult of nonjudgmentalism, which has encouraged a misguided and unrealistic attitude to life that is increasingly viewed, especially in today's Britain, as the correct attitude to have if you want to be a good person.

It seems as if the known victims – through years of conditioning to never see members of the protected LGBT class as anything but society's perpetual victims – ended up letting their guards down and now have a psychological life sentence as result – which could have also been a physical death sentence as the rapist rarely used protection.

Last edited:
Top Bottom