• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Britney drops her keys on the floor, BF laughs while she picks them up

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
20040723_bj1.jpg

20040723_bj2.jpg

20040723_bj3.jpg

20040723_bj4.jpg

He's not a very nice guy, just standing there laughing with his eyes closed while she fumbles to pick up the keys - sure hope she found them before they fell off the balcony! :(

Someone could have gotten hurt! :(

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Objects falling from a great height are dangerous, especially when they're sharp and metal like car keys.

What are you all laughing at?

calder

The fact that he stood there laughing for so long indicates she was pretty clearly looking for a lost contact or something small that's harder to pick up than just keys.

Silly! Britney doesn't have keys because she never drives anywhere. Haven't you seen the latest pics where she's WALKING? (Copyright CRZ)

20040722_brit4.jpg

However, it's quite possible she dropped her pink wig.

20040721_brit.jpg

Ninja Scooter said:
You naive fools. She didn't drop her keys. He's giving it to her in the ass...FUNNELCAKE STYLE

Next Drudge headline:

"BRITNEY= FUNNEL FUN WHILE BOYFRIEND CHUCKLES, IGNORES CELL PHONE CALL FROM HIS NEW CHILD"

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I don't know what you're referring to, friend, but dropping one's keys or losing a contact is as public an act as I can imagine. It happens all the time.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
mrmyth said:
How about gotta love celebs who do private shit on public balconies?

Yeah, striking a Leo DiCaprio "king of the world" pose on your balcony while receiving head is a clear photo-op.

Man, what an inbred hick. Not helping his rich girlfriend pick up her keys, then worshipping the sun while she's trying to find them. Damn sunworshippers!

mrmyth

bishoptl said:
I don't know what you're referring to, friend, but dropping one's keys or losing a contact is as public an act as I can imagine. It happens all the time.

Man, I can just imagine the expression on your face as you try to keep from cracking up at this facade.

Or......bish, when two people love each other....

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
If you truly loved someone - hell, if you had some basic common decency - you'd get down on your hands and knees and help someone out who's lost something on the floor.

I mean gee whiz.

bishoptl said:
If you truly loved someone - hell, if you had some basic common decency - you'd get down on your hands and knees and help someone out who's lost something on the floor.

I mean gee whiz.

on your knees...BUTT NAKED PLEASE!

mrmyth

bishoptl said:

I mean gee whiz.

Um, he's not really laughing at her per se, he's just really happy that she......found her keys. I think she's cupping the key fob(s) in the third pic.

And gee whiz, I'm having a damn hard time keeping this clean. And free of puns.

andthebeatgoeson

Look, I just learned that ATM was ass to mouth. I've seen it but never gave it an acronym. Now, explain funnelcake style with words and pictures, and/or movies.

mrmyth

skinnyrattler said:
Look, I just learned that ATM was ass to mouth. I've seen it but never gave it an acronym. Now, explain funnelcake style with words and pictures, and/or movies.

:) Holy shit.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Hold on - you're trying to tell me that oral copulation is going on in that series of pictures? IN PUBLIC?

FAQ_CM_cosplay_3.jpg

Yeah, I'm a little vague on the meaning of "funnelcake style" myself.

And Britney is a nasty skank. I wonder how many mothers still think she's a great role model.

Mom: "Now Suzie, you see what Britney does? When your with your BF on a patio, make sure you blow him."

Little Suzie: "What does blow him mean? Can I have a cookie?"

darscot

When are guys going to learn? When a girl does something to someone else you wish she would do to you that does not make her a skank or a slut or any other such nonsense.

darscot said:
When are guys going to learn? When a girl does something to someone else you wish she would do to you that does not make her a skank or a slut or any other such nonsense.

We're talking about Britney, though.

Phoenix

The Promised One said:
And Britney is a nasty skank. I wonder how many mothers still think she's a great role model.

There were moms who thought she was a great role model? All I'd been hearing about her was in protest of her music and dress. The last time I drove past a Spears concert, I saw more fathers there with their daughters than I did mothers.

impirius

darscot said:
Maybe she drives several different cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom