• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Britneys managers dropped her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gossack

Haha, take that Britney! Chris Crocker must be a living wreck by now, he said that if Britney commit suicide, he'd kill himself. That's pretty pathetic. v.v

xaosslug

Suburban Cowboy said:
fact that the only time she is ever mentioned is when people are talking about britney pretty much proves your wrong.

"you are" or "you're" or "you" not "your".

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
Suburban Cowboy said:
fact that the only time she is ever mentioned is when people are talking about britney pretty much proves your wrong.
the fuck?

Yeah thats the "only" time she is ever mentioned....

LOL....

Pop princess Britney Spears is not yet over the MTV VMAs fiasco, but she already has another humiliation to deal with after she was kicked out of LA's exclusive Chateau Marmont hotel.

The pop singer was told she was not welcome at the celebrity hotspot after a string of complaints about her "odd behaviour". According to staff at the hotel, Spears is also banned from the property as well. The hotel acted before she made a huge scene.

Hotel and restaurant customers complained to management that Spears' was walking up and down hallways and smearing food over her face. One witness reported, "she would walk, turn, and then just stand there in a daze." Management confronted the singer and decided to asked her to leave.

"The diners were disgusted. You wouldn't expect that from a teenager in a fast-food joint. Royalty have dined in this restaurant. Her behaviour was totally unacceptable," The Sun quoted a source, as saying.

At the same time negotiations between Britney Spears' camp and Emmy producers have ended, as Spears refused to appear on the awards event which took place on September 16.

To add to her misery, Britney could lose custody of her two sons within in the next 24 hours thanks to a Los Angeles attorney bringing a "secret" witness to court for the custody battle between the troubled pop star and ex-husband Kevin Federline.

Attorney Gloria Allred last week signed a declaration from a witness, described as a man who has had close observation of Spears's behaviour with her kids, with the court, FOX News reported.
http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=85378

That girl is in great mental shape. :lol

Also, supposedly the LAPD has investigated rumors that Britney was looking to hire someone to kill Federline.

Tomcat

britneyclubX17_450x426.jpg

http://x17online.com/celebrities/britney_spears/britney_and_avril_new_bffs.php

do-not-want-dog.jpg

what the fuck? why do you guys get such a sense of glee out of someone else's suffering? what you guys are saying is very sick and you're disgusting people.

SupahBlah

Banned
KeepitGeriatric said:
what the fuck? why do you guys get such a sense of glee out of someone else's suffering? what you guys are saying is very sick and you're disgusting people.

So she's a human being right?

SupahBlah said:
So she's a human being right?
I am not Chris Crocker, he is a fuckin' freak, but I'm not laughing over someone who obviously has a lot of problems in her life. She made pop music, so it's okay for people to giggle when she loses her kids? What the fuck.

Mau ®

KeepitGeriatric said:
I am not Chris Crocker, he is a fuckin' freak, but I'm not laughing over someone who obviously has a lot of problems in her life. She made pop music, so it's okay for people to giggle when she loses her kids? What the fuck.

Its sickening. She has never been this low in her life and yet people dont give her a break. Recently some pics came out of Britney leaving a hospital crying. And instead of giving her some privacy they take even more pics and it took 5minutes for her to get into her car.

Its so sad because she cant really get away even if she wanted to. She cant leave the city as easily because of the kids. No parents to help you, she is basically all alone. Any Gaffer would crack faster than you think.

4qeywxu.jpg

inthezone said:
Its sickening. She has never been this low in her life and yet people dont give her a break. Recently some pics came out of Britney leaving a hospital crying. And instead of giving her some privacy they take even more pics and it took for her to get into her car 5 minutes.

Its so sad because she cant really get away even if she wanted to. She cant leave the city as easily because of the kids. No parents to help you, she is basically all alone. Any Gaffer would crack faster than you think.

Or she could like stay in here mansion and roll around in her piles of money...

Why should I feel sympathy for her? What has she done to deserve my sympathy? In what way are her circumstances so dire compared to what most people go through every single day?

Lobster

Banned
It all started with the shave. Seriously..if she hadn't shaved her head she'd still be hot and her performance would've been good.

AlexMogil

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/22/spears.legal.woes.ap/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

And the hits just keep on coming.

LOS ANGELES, California -- Britney Spears' legal woes mounted Friday as prosecutors charged her with misdemeanor counts of hit and run and driving without a valid license after she allegedly smashed her car into another in a parking lot in August.

Britney Spears is charged with misdemeanor counts of hit and run and driving without a valid license.

If convicted, the singer could face up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine for each count, said Nick Velasquez, spokesman for the city attorney's office.

Messages left with Spears' attorneys were not immediately returned.

The accident occurred August 6, Velasquez said.

Spears, 25, was filmed by paparazzi that day steering her car into another vehicle as she tried to turn into a spot in a Studio City parking lot. After assessing the damage to her own car only, the video showed her walking away.

Three days after the accident, the owner of the other vehicle, Kim Robard-Rifkin, filed a police report, and investigators later determined that Spears does not have a license, officials said.

Robard-Rifkin, a 59-year-old registered nurse, learned it was Spears who had hit her car through a video posted on the celebrity Web site CelebTV.com.

She said she was "sort of amused and sort of shocked" when she learned Spears was the source of the damage, adding that she had expected to hear from the star's camp.

"I simply want my car fixed, the same as I would fix somebody's car if I had done that," Robard-Rifkin told the site in August.

Spears was scheduled to be arraigned October 10, but she is not required to appear.

The case comes days after a court commissioner ordered her to undergo random drug and alcohol testing twice a week in her child custody dispute with ex-husband Kevin Federline. She must also meet eight hours a week with a parenting coach, who will observe and report back to the court about her parenting skills.

Her management firm also recently dropped her, and her performance at this year's MTV Video Music Awards was widely panned. Spears' new album is set for release November 13.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Wait, I was out of the country. What happened during the VMAs? She ruined her comeback?

Saoh

inthezone said:
Recently some pics came out of Britney leaving a hospital crying. And instead of giving her some privacy they take even more pics and it took 5minutes for her to get into her car.

are you sure it was a hospital? i thought it was her lawyers office and she was crying because of the charges she has now. i believe that's the official story.

the minor scratch thing is pretty stupid if you ask me, she was parking and miscalculated, i once hit a concrete pillar at my own building. the suspended license is kinda serious, yeah. but i think she was emotionally charged, her worst week ever? i think so.

AlexMogil said:

old, that's where the crying pics are from.

Saoh said:
the minor scratch thing is pretty stupid if you ask me, she was parking and miscalculated, i once hit a concrete pillar at my own building.

After assessing the damage to her own car only, the video showed her walking away.

adding that she had expected to hear from the star's camp.

"I simply want my car fixed, the same as I would fix somebody's car if I had done that,

Mau ®

Stoney Mason said:
Or she could like stay in here mansion and roll around in her piles of money...

Why should I feel sympathy for her? What has she done to deserve my sympathy? In what way are her circumstances so dire compared to what most people go through every single day?

I am not saying you should feel sympathy for her, honestly, why would you? But Im saying people shouldnt bash her as if she was behind a genocide.

Saoh

Stoney Mason said:

yeah, but is not like the other lady vehicle is deformed and is all scratched from one end to the other. it's not a big deal. seriously watch the video of that day, cars are not made of paper and the speed Britney was driving was regular low speed.

people make it sound like she was at 100miles/hr, ran over a biker, hit the van right on the door and went ape shit.

Mau ®

Saoh said:
are you sure it was a hospital? i thought it was her lawyers office and she was crying because of the charges she has now. i believe that's the official story.

the minor scratch thing is pretty stupid if you ask me, she was parking and miscalculated, i once hit a concrete pillar at my own building. the suspended license is kinda serious, yeah. but i think she was emotionally charged, her worst week ever? i think so.

I saw the crash. It was kinda odd, I find it hard someone would really crash that way. I mean, its not hard to park your car and not hit another car. There is a sense of dimension.

Her biggest fault was not leaving a note or writing the car's plate to contact the owner later. She was stupid and unethical, she must have known better. I mean the video is on the net, everything she does is recorded. Nothing she does will stay a secret. She knows better.

EDIT: I hope she enters rehab again. And not just the usual crappy 28-days, thats begging to come back again. Stay 2 or 3 months. Learn to deal with that shit around you, get a fucking sense of what to do with yourself.

Saoh

it's going to sound horrible and make me look bad but, women CAN'T drive, and shouldn't drive! :lol i've had to move my lady friends cars many many times because of fear. but yeah, at least a note would have solved this. i'm just saying, she didn't kill anybody.

Phoenix said:
Management companies that 'dump' their clients aren't exactly sought after by clients either. Same thing goes for sports agents. People do consider whether or not you will be there for them in the down times. If Britney goes to another management agency and recovers, these folks will look like tards to new talent - or so says a couple of folks I know in that industry.... well on the acting side at any rate.

It's not like they just dropped her out of the blue. She has been down a long, winding road of self-destruction. They have to draw the line somewhere and I'd be willing to bet that most potential clients could see that for themselves.

WickedAngel said:
It's not like they just dropped her out of the blue. She has been down a long, winding road of self-destruction. They have to draw the line somewhere and I'd be willing to bet that most potential clients could see that for themselves.

In addition other clients might not want to be represented by the same people that represent Britney Spears and may have made it known to the company.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
KeepitGeriatric said:

It's not glee its more like disdain. Ok maybe a little glee becuase she is/was rich and on top of the world and she thew it all away.

Days like these... said:
It's not glee its more like disdain. Ok maybe a little glee becuase she is/was rich and on top of the world and she thew it all away.
if you had people hounding you every second of your life you wouldn't be in very good shape either. here's a good example of what it's like to be britney every second that you're in a place outside of a building:
http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1200240271

The only time this doesn't happen is when she is at her house, even then though, they typically have helicopters around her house and/or any pictures she takes while in the house get leaked some way or another. So what do suggest then? Create a metal dome around her house and never have your picture taken with your kids? Surely, she's a millionaire! She don't need no family photo albums! So tell me, after seeing the video, would you be ok if you had cameras in your face, literally inches away from you, every second that you're outside, every day of your life? Well, sure you could, but would you be in a healthy mental state do you think? Hell, let's take it a step further and post those pictures online and everyone make fun of your figure. I'm sure that'll do wonders for your mental health.

To the person who said she should stay in her house and roll in her money. I've heard that suggestion many times. Would you want to live in your house every day? I know I'd get bored really quick. It would just be depressing if I couldn't leave, like a personal prison. If she DID stay in her house, she'd be called a bad mother for not taking her kids out, or a recluse like michael jackson. why is it that our society deems it OK to allow the media to ravage a person simply because they are an entertainer? I don't get it.

I have only two suggestions for her really: hire really aggressive body guards who will scare the paparazzi, but I know that isn't reasonable as they are assholes who get just as aggressive back, and for her to hire a professional driver. I don't get why she doesn't have one anyway.

this post wasn't directed towards the person I responded to in particular, but the thread posters in general.

KeepitGeriatric said:
no celeb is treated this way. i've never seen it. you're just making excuses for crazy photogs.

:lol

...what? No celebrity has ever been hounded and stalked by the press? No celebrity has ever been bad-mouthed constantly due to their fuck-ups before now? Are you serious?

ronito

KeepitGeriatric said:
no celeb is treated this way. i've never seen it. you're just making excuses for crazy photogs.
You pay me 700k a MONTH and I'll put up with it. Either that or I'd move out of LA and out of the public eye.

KeepitGeriatric said:
lots of stuff

Who says she has to live in LA? Who says she has to live in America if it's such an unrelenting horror?

As I said earlier there are millions of people who have her problems and don't have the money to attempt to solve them via counseling, living in safe neighborhoods, hiring lawyers.

If ever someone deserved to be held up as a cautionary tale on how not to behave it is this chick.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
KeepitGeriatric said:
if you had people hounding you every second of your life you wouldn't be in very good shape either. here's a good example of what it's like to be britney every second that you're in a place outside of a building:

Don't act like Britney is the only celeb that has to deal with paparazzi. You don't see other celebs totally self destructing due to paparazzi hounding them. The reason why they are so interested in her is because she's such a mess but they are most definitely not the cause of her current state.

Raguel

KeepitGeriatric said:
useless nonsense
Boo-motherfucking-hoo. You know the reason why I think it's humorous that this train wreck of a human being is falling? Because she put this on herself. She knows what the lifestyle of a celebrity demands. But she doesn't care. If she was half as smart as a retarded monkey, she wouldn't shave her head in a public hair saloon, she wouldn't go berserk on a fucking car, marry a fucking moron, have two kids with said moron all the while taking drugs and being a alcoholic, and then completely fuck up her VMA appearance. Smarter celebrities (Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, etc) has kept their life semi normal. They've also done tons of charitable work. But this fuck up has done nothing to contribute to society aside from making my ears bleed. She's exactly like Paris Hilton and it's very very fun to see useless idiots get what they deserve while other people have suffered far far worse.

If she wants the media off her back, I'd advise a couple things: Get the hell away from California (I'm assuming she lives there? I'm not sure myself, but regardless she sure seems to spend a lot of time there); this might be harder because of her kids and her legal troubles but I'd high-tail it outta there the second it becomes opportune. On a similar note she should dump riding around in convertibles and get some rides with some decent tinting. And yes, get a personal driver already!

And finally (*inhales deeply*) stop doing stupid crazy things. Should be a no-brainer, I know, but the media will look for you when they think they can get a story out of you. If your personal life is (or at least seems) boring the media isn't going to care and will focus on your career.

Bah, what am I typing this on here for. I should try contacting her.

Artie

Sometimes I pretend Mariah Carey is the actual Mariah Carey and it makes me feel all warm on the inside.

Mato

Mariah Carey said:
If she wants the media off her back, I'd advise a couple things: Get the hell away from California (I'm assuming she lives there? I'm not sure myself, but regardless she sure seems to spend a lot of time there); this might be harder because of her kids and her legal troubles but I'd high-tail it outta there the second it becomes opportune. On a similar note she should dump riding around in convertibles and get some rides with some decent tinting. And yes, get a personal driver already!

And finally (*inhales deeply*) stop doing stupid crazy things. Should be a no-brainer, I know, but the media will look for you when they think they can get a story out of you. If your personal life is (or at least seems) boring the media isn't going to care and will focus on your career.

Bah, what am I typing this on here for. I should try contacting her.

do you remember? when you flipped out few years back she said you probably had too many people hyping you. she said she was totally prepared if ever fame was to be taken away from her. she was so superior back then. still love britney. i hope she'll be better soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom