• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bully and LA Noire coming to GTA+

Kerotan

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51oa5a45732ko9/enjoy-all-the-benefits-of-gta-membership?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=o_social&utm_campaign=gtao_announcement_gtaplus-benefits-20240402

R* today announced that later this year Bully and LA Noire will be added to the service later this year. The definitive GTA trilogy has been added a while and just this month RDR1 PS4 port got added.

So potentially all 4 of those classics will be included simultaneously. Does anybody think they'll remove any of these from the line up? They've reserved the right to remove but so far haven't hinted at doing so.

I'll probably subscribe next month to platinum RDR1 and at a future date subscribe again to give San Andreas a playthrough.

Last edited:

Solarstrike

Gold Member
This is from 2023 bro

Robot Wtf GIF

Last edited:

StueyDuck

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51oa5a45732ko9/enjoy-all-the-benefits-of-gta-membership?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=o_social&utm_campaign=gtao_announcement_gtaplus-benefits-20240402

R* today announced that later this year Bully and LA Noire will be added to the service later this year. The definitive GTA trilogy has been added a while and just this month RDR1 PS4 port got added.

So potentially all 4 of those classics will be included simultaneously. Does anybody think they'll remove any of these from the line up? They've reserved the right to remove but so far haven't hinted at doing so.

I'll probably subscribe next month to platinum RDR1 and at a future date subscribe again to give San Andreas a playthrough.

We really need a bully 2.

And the online joke writes itself. BO..

With people seemingly obsessed with things like life Sims and survival games and persona style school nostalgia I'm surprised we haven't seen bully online yet

L.A. Noire is a really great game. Cool, that they’ll add it. Bully also.

Interesting, that Rockstar tries to make its own Ubisoft+/EA play. Not that we need it, but why not.

A.Romero

Not sure if this is PC but it is, I hope they fix L.A. Noire's PC port. I really liked the game but it was painful to play in it's current state.

Kerotan

I'd rather buy them individually than subscribe to this useless service lol.
Thank God for choice!

I like owning my games but I already own RDR1 and San Andreas on ps3 and the cheapest they go on sale on ps5 is €30/40 which I'm not willing to pay to replay at better performance. A once off €6 will do me and after I get the platinum I'll never replay them again anyway. I am hoping to get a €1 GTA+ deal like I did with EA Plus for Jedi fallen order a few years ago.

I bought Bully for €8 on sale which is a price I'm willing to pay.

Top Bottom