• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone - Season Two - Outbreak

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA

aYT53UH.jpg

nemiroff

Gold Member
WTF are those idiotic big message banners constantly sliding in and out on the top right no matter whether I'm in a game or not?? Drives me fucking crazy

Edit: I was stupid, it was just the music player, but I had turned music off and couldn't hear anything.. lol

Last edited:

desertdroog

This mode hits the same feels as Left 4 Dead, although in a different manner. Ripping through hordes of zombies with a light machine gun or getting aggressive and unloading a shotgun to make your way through the throngs remains enjoyable. Raven Software did a good job with this mode, I hope they grow it.

This mode hits the same feels as Left 4 Dead, although in a different manner. Ripping through hordes of zombies with a light machine gun or getting aggressive and unloading a shotgun to make your way through the throngs remains enjoyable. Raven Software did a good job with this mode, I hope they grow it.
Yeah it is a lot of fun, just can't justify $60 to play it :/

Esca

I just saw the Back 4 Blood thirty minute alpha gameplay video. COD Outbreak is going to suffice until that is released.
Do you have a link to that video by chance? I'm looking forward to it.

On topic. I love the zombie mode and was the reason I bought the game. I've dumped around 80 hours in it alone so far

jorgejjvr

Fuck those cheesy weapons and killstreaks. COD would be ten times better without that crap.
Ahhh, no? Cod is all about streaks lol that's a big part of the fun and the rush

And cheesy weapon? I'm literally using a weapon no one uses

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
Ahhh, no? Cod is all about streaks lol that's a big part of the fun and they rush

And cheesy weapon? I'm literally using a weapon no one uses
I should've made it clear that I'm not complaining about or blaming you. You should of course enjoy the game the way you want. I blame the developers for enabling this crap.

jorgejjvr

I should've made it clear that I'm not complaining about or blaming you. You should of course enjoy the game the way you want. I blame the developers for enabling this crap.
Okay.

But still, streaks have been part of the series for forever now. Theres no cod without streaks. Maybe add a mode without streaks, sure. But streaks make cod different. There's plenty other games without them.

It's like saying I want a Mario platformer with no jumping

Last edited:
Top Bottom