• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can't...resist...I'm ebaying my DS for a PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Napoleon sucked, and how. Compared to even early RTS titles like C&C, which I believe ran in 320x240 VGA back in the day, Napoleon was an ugly, indistinct mess.

The Warlock game for the GBA was frankly better, but I wouldn't call it DECENT per se.

Sorry, the low resolution of the DS pretty much kills any potential it might have as a quality PC-style RTS machine. It might do alright for party-based RTS games where you manage 8 or less characters on a very small field, but an epic-scale Warcraft or a Kohan done to any level of quality is well out of its reach. Hell, the PSP would probably be a better choice, with its medium resolution and analog pointing device.

Buy a REAL puppy instead, and a copy of Dogz 6. The moment you get excited over interactive screensaver content, you forfeit your gamer license.

Barrage

Selling a system can only lead to regrets.

I simply haven't been impressed with the PSP at all(and yes, I have played it. There ARE some benefits to roomates, y'know) The games feel much too familar, and load times are the last thing i've wanted in a handheld.

I own 6 games for the DS, so i'm not sure where everyone gets their "there's nothing but SM64 on the DS" bullshit. It seems like PSP fans think every game that is even slightly well received is AAA, while games that got good scores on the DS(like Asphalt GT) are ignored.

Drinky Crow said:
Buy a REAL puppy instead, and a copy of Dogz 6. The moment you get excited over interactive screensaver content, you forfeit your gamer license.
I already have a dog, but just for the sake of argument, I'll buy a puppy and YOU can scoop the shit! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom