• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Blog |OT| Your full guide to the all-new PlayStation Plus

yurinka

Why game trials don’t include all of the Sony first party games?
Because most of them are already included as full games, and I assume the few ones missing are saved to be added in the upcoming months as trials (the newest ones) or as full games (older games).

They want you to continue subscribed hoping they add Knack 2 the next month.

Last edited:

Fox Mulder

They’ve removed the following games from Now today;
  • God of War: Ghost of Sparta
  • God of War: Chains of Olympus
  • Heavenly Sword
  • Sly Collection
  • Sly 4
  • Uncharted 1
  • Uncharted 2
  • Uncharted 3
  • Killzone 1
  • Killzone 2
  • Killzone 3

Confused Liam Neeson GIF

This is all poorly done and explained.

I was playing Sly Cooper collection on PS Now, and now it’s gone for no apparent reason. Like the first thing MS puts on Gamepass is their own content.

Last edited:

JetBlackPanda

Gold Member
I had a PS5 at launch but sold it around that time. I have another one now and im signing up for PS+. The extra tier seems to be the sweet spot? why is this all so complicated.

Last edited:

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Still deciding weather to go extra or premium.

The only ps3 game im interested in is tokyo jungle.

T-Cake

So have we had anybody here with PS+/PS Now subscriptions expiring that they bought at a discount and have renewed PS+ at the same discounted price yet?

Reason I ask is that my PS Now sub (now PS Premium) is coming up for renewal in a couple of months but still at the same 50% discount (£50) as I paid for it instead of £100 which it would typically cost.

Top Bottom