• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Showcase is coming on June 13 with updates on previously announced games.

Jinzo Prime

Not expecting too much from this showcase as Capcom has shown a preference for unveiling new games at big console makers conferences. Just hoping for RE4 and SF6 gameplay, along with some DLC announcements.

I dont think that stops capcom from giving updates on it.

Forspoken is a playstation timed exclusive with full marketing rights at sony and Square Enix still gave a gameplay update in aa square enix presents last year
I never implied that it would stop Capcom from giving updates on it though? I was simply answering the guy's question in regards to where the game is being marketed and the fact that it's still a multiplatform release regardless whether Sony has the marketing deal or not.

Last edited:
I never implied that it would stop Capcom from giving updates on it though? I was simply answering the guy's question in regards to where the game is being marketed and the fact that it's still a multiplatform release regardless whether Sony has the marketing deal or not.

I wasn’t disputing it, i was simply adding on to what you said.

dbilyliker

They would tell everything you've known.
OK, just joking.
I admit that they will say something new, but just a little.
I can't trust Capom 'cause it's hurt me so many times.

Golden State Warriors Reaction GIF by NBA

Looks like she's DTF, sending out a signal for that BDE.

March Climber

Gold Member
RE4 Remake gameplay please.
Show some gameplay for that new "Astronaut" game

This is all they need to do for their showcase be a win. Just show big enough slices of gameplay for unreleased titles. Don't repeat last year's showcase mistakes, no talking heads for 5 straight minutes, and also stop promising people dreams or dropping vague hints.

Unreleased title gameplay that people should be shown more of:

Resident Evil Re:Verse latest edition
Resident Evil 4
Street Fighter 6
Exoprimal

Put these in between new announcements/trailers and people won't be as upset as last year. Just keep in mind, there was one year where Konami managed to get away with showing 30 minutes of gameplay for just one game, just one, and people were satisfied with that game being their only showing.

Last edited:

nbkicker

Really hoping for a full match played out in streetfighter 6 and gameplay of re4 , plus hopefully something on village dlc, id be happy if those 3 things where shown anything extra is a bonus

yurinka

I thought they were going to wait until EVO, but I want more SF6 and Pragmata stuff. And Dragon's Dogma 2.

Last edited:

Valt7786

RE 4 gameplay, dino crisis remake and a shadowdrop of the RE 2 and 3 next gen updates and i'll be happy.

Extended RE 4 trailer.
RE Village DLC.
Dragons Dogma 2.
Dino Crisis Remake

GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT

My friend, they said previously announced games only. We're not getting DD2 or Dino Crisis.

But we should get more news on Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, maybe.. Resident Evil Village DLC, RE4 stuff, and I hope more info on Pragmata and Exoprimal.

SF6 could be there too but they've revealed a lot of stuff already, just in the past week alone.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
My friend, they said previously announced games only. We're not getting DD2 or Dino Crisis.

But we should get more news on Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, maybe.. Resident Evil Village DLC, RE4 stuff, and I hope more info on Pragmata and Exoprimal.

SF6 could be there too but they've revealed a lot of stuff already, just in the past week alone.

I think that was Keighley specifically talking about his own show on the 9th (?).

The Capcom showcase is a separate thing, while being a part of Summer Games Fest as a whole.

yurinka

This is what it may feature:
  • Dragon's Dogma 2 anouncement *
  • More Street Fighter 6 stuff
  • Another Capcom Fighting Collection trailer
  • New Mega Man game announcent *
  • Pragmata gameplay trailer
  • Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak launch trailer
  • Exoprimal story trailer
  • RE4HD gameplay trailer
  • RE Village DLC
  • New RE Village VR trailer
  • Next gen patches for RE2R, RE3R, REVII
  • Resident Evil Outrage announcement *

* = In the leaked (pre-covid lockdowns) early 2020 Capcom roadmap document they were listed to be released before RE4 remake. Delays are common specially with covid and some projects may be delayed more than others, but who knows.

The leaker mistranslated Resident Evil Outrage as Resident Evil Outbreak, and the fan who filled the Nvidia list with many fake games when copy pasted the stuff from this Capcom leak didn't fix the mistranslation of the leaker.

Last edited:

KàIRóS

The key point here is the date, June 13 is basically after all the other major events including the Xbox conference, so they are definitely revealing more games, Dragon's Dogma 2 is quite likely at this point but who knows what else.

Another 2D Bionic Commando or Strider title please. Dragon's Dogma 2 would be amazing and would it kill ya to announce the lineup for Arcade Stadium 2?

Top Bottom