• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Teases An Arcade Collection With Some Rare Gems

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
It looks pretty cool! Fightsticks, at least ones of quality, are pretty expensive anyhow. However, is this thing playable on a PS4/Xbox One/PC? If not, then it greatly lowers its value. If it had the games built in and still allowed for use in other console games as a controller, then it would be considerably worthy the price.

xrnzaaas

Everything looks great about it except for the price.

It would be nice if the device was also PS4/XONE compatible so that the fighting sticks would have an additional use.

Last edited:

Petrae

Yeah, I’m done buying plug-and-play devices. Even the SEGA Genesis Mini is a no-go for me, and it’s reasonably priced... unlike this thing.

Had Capcom released this in compilation form instead, I’d be all over it... but I don’t have any more room for hardware— especially something this niche/gaudy. Great for those who want it, though.

Dunki

oh yeah 1944. I remem,ber when it was forbidden here in Germany, Godd times indeed^^

Overall these are some nice classic games

Gargus

Banned
Honestly I wish they would just release a disc with the games on it for ps4.

I dont want a arcade stick and I dont want to pay 300 dollars for that monster. I'd gladly just buy a physical release of the games as a collection, but at most I'd pay 60 dollars for the stick

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill

I dont want a arcade stick and I dont want to pay 300 dollars for that monster. I'd gladly just buy a physical release of the games as a collection, but at most I'd pay 60 dollars for the stick
Dont worry thing will get dirt cheap

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR

Yeah the shame is that this is the first official release of Progear no Arashi and AvP, and the first port of Giga Waaaang since the Dreamcast. Would be nice if CAPCOM did a similar fighting game collection and shmup collection like they did for the beat 'em up "Belt Action Collection" last year.

Top Bottom