• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CD Projekt Red 2022 Earnings

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member

MKYbncu.jpg

wEAD4gH.jpg

14TSWo0.jpg

Last edited:

Drizzlehell

Banned
They're marketing the marketing campaign now? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

For real though, good for them. Curious to see if the Idris Elbow expansion will complete the redemption arc or turn out to be yet another busted-ass disappointment. I know I won't be getting my hopes up until it's out.

Cdbaksul

Neo Member
Still salty about what they did with Cyberpunk to this day. Am not a fan of CDPR anymore and unless their games will come to Game Pass (and even then I'll frown), I won't be buying/installing any of their games in the future. For shame!

Denton

Still salty about what they did with Cyberpunk to this day. Am not a fan of CDPR anymore and unless their games will come to Game Pass (and even then I'll frown), I won't be buying/installing any of their games in the future. For shame!
Doesn't it feel tiring to be so grudgeful for so long?

DrFigs

it was a good game at launch. the hate is overstated

Schmendrick

it was a good game at launch. the hate is overstated
The technical state on pc was acceptable. On the last gen consoles it was broken, and that is not just an exaggeration for drama's sake.
It was absolute fraud to try to charge money for the software on these platforms at that time.

mckmas8808

Banned
Very nice figures ! Phantom Liberty will be a banger, it's like a mini sequel at this point.

When is it supposed to be released?

The technical state on pc was acceptable. On the last gen consoles it was broken, and that is not just an exaggeration for drama's sake.
It was absolute fraud to try to charge money for the software on these platforms at that time.

Were they supposed to update the next-gen versions? Has that happened yet?

Last edited:
Announcing the future date of starting a marketing campaign. Wow, even internally for RED employees/stakeholders that’s about as boring as announcements can get.

Last edited:

ZehDon

“Sean Murray lied!”

Humdinger

Well, if they're rolling in money despite the shabby state of the Cyberpunk release, it's reasonable to be suspicious of their games going forward (I mean their state at release). No bottom-line consequences.

Poltz

Well, if they're rolling in money despite the shabby state of the Cyberpunk release, it's reasonable to be suspicious of their games going forward (I mean their state at release). No bottom-line consequences.
Being pulled from PlayStation store was enough.

Top Bottom