• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CEO 2019 Fighting Game Championship Has Started - Anyone watching?

GrayFoxPL

Schedule and stream channels:

Z2jCU8D.png

Main stream:

Main games, prizes and rules info.

Capcom Fighters. Street Fighter V:

Smash Bros. Ultimate:

Personally I'm watching Tekken 7 right now:

It's part of Tekken World Tour.

Mortal Kombat 11:

This is just a reminder thread, nothing big.

Last edited:

GrayFoxPL

Sorry GAF for posting cute girls, but...

Cute Tekken Fighters in CEO 2019, yeah!

She's Noche, never seen her before but be still my heart. (Lost the match.)

Cuddle Core, she's a known pro, don't mess with her.(Won that match obviously.)

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna watch some UNIST and Tekken 7. Also I could prob beat these guys in Def Jam FFNY. Surprised that game is in.

kunonabi

Probably just Samurai Shodown for me. I'm having a hell of a lot trouble playing it so I need to try and see some high level play so I can deal with the stuff that's killing me right now.

Last edited:

GrayFoxPL

Really fooking irritated that I recently started a new job and could not get the weekend off to be there or be able to watch freely.

I usually miss most of the streams or I'm just sleeping because of time difference. But at least I can rewatch stream archive or matches on youtube.

Probably just Samurai Shodown for me. I'm having a hell of a lot trouble playing it so I need to try and see some high level play so I can't deal with the stuff that's killing me right now.

Yeah, it's good to take mental(or real) notes during streams to upgrade and learn. I always do that for Tekken.

Soltype

Might head over and watch if I have time. I didn't know AEW was going to be there too, would have requested off.

Clarissa

Banned
Trying to watch tekken and street fighter at the same time. Lol.

I think Punk will win another Premier. His Karin is on another level.

Are there any exhibitions planned for tonight?

Was there any Marvel at all?

Mvci is on ceo main channel right now.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Hot matches so far:

LostSoul back in rotation with his Elphelt. He dominated a lot of regional matches during the heyday of Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- (when Elphelt was hella powerful), but he hasn't been as successful since Revelator. This is top-notch Elphelt play.

Hotashi is another dude I've followed since -Sign- and Revelator. Another Elphelt player.

Ol'Scratch

You mean the extremely awkward pop-off?

I do not know what it is, but when you have to pause your "beef" to keep pulling your hair out of your face it really loses something and all I can do is laugh at how fucking goofy your ass is. (I say that as someone with longer hair and have previously had very very long hair)

Last edited:

GrayFoxPL

Tekken just ended.

I'm so mad at JDCR for playing Armor King just like he did in T6. He takes no risks, doesn't varies his moves, only safe pokes. He let Channel do everything he wanted, he didn't have to fear anything from JDCR.

Channel wasn't even that good, what Knee proved wiping him out in the final, quick and painless.

zenspider

Daigo lost a heartbreaker. I hope SFVI tones down the comeback mechanics next go 'round. As exhilarating as Fujimara's Ibuki is to watch, that shit is whack. He got outplayed most of the set.

Nymphae

Banned
I hope SFVI tones down the comeback mechanics next go 'round. As exhilarating as Fujimara's Ibuki is to watch, that shit is whack. He got outplayed most of the set.

It is weird how unbalanced that is in particular, some characters get god modes, and others get nothing at all from their V-trigger really. Ones that already aren't that great and could use it.

Enjay

Banned
So the professional fighting game player community is a hodge podge of professional wrestling cringe and hip hop cringe now.

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

Not quite sure what the current interweb meaning of "cringe" is at the moment, but the FGC has always been full of many influences and CEO for the last seven or eight years at least has been full on wrestling themed.

Top Bottom