• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christopher Eccleson as Dr. Who photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

8bit

Knows the Score
eccandid1.jpg

eccandid2.jpg

FnordChan

Slick_Advanced said:
Remind me why are the daleks so fear inspiring.

I dunno that they're fear inspiring at this point so much as particularly cool, fun villians. They've certainly had their creepy moments:

inv5.jpg

"The Dalek Invasion of Earth", anyone? Still, even if they aren't exactly terrifying nowadays, it wouldn't be the same if the new Doctor Who series couldn't squeeze in at least one dalek encounter.

And, who knows? Perhaps the new series creators can make the daleks suitably scary again - even if that's difficult to achieve in a world with the song "I'm Gonna Spend My Christmas With A Dalek". Warning: This is the worst song ever, or at least a serious contender.

FnordChan

8bit

Knows the Score
Fnord, that's probably the worst Christmas song I've ever heard. Even worse than that wookie one.
Good show!

Oh, and there was an episode of Dr. Who in the past where the Doctor runs up some stairs to escape a Dalek, but it starts floating up after him. That was scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom