• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CI Games hits record fiscal revenue in 2023 with Lords of the Fallen accounting for 83% of the game firm's sales revenue

Lords-of-the-fallen.png

CI Games has generated over $60 million in consolidated net revenue for its fiscal year ended December 31, 2023.

The figure represents a 400% year-over-year growth, the highest in the company's history.

CI Games attributed 83% of its sales revenue to Lords of the Fallen, launched October 13, 2023.
Meanwhile, 17% was generated from its back catalog of titles, and Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 accounted for the remaining 9% of revenue.

Additionally, the report said that North America comprised nearly 45% of Lord of the Fallen's sales.
CI Games CEO Marek Tymiński said, "The past year was a period of continued momentum for us as we focused on the largest and most expensive title in the history of the company: Lords of the Fallen.

"Thanks to its successful launch and the continued, solid performance of the existing back catalogue, it was the best year in terms of revenues for CI Games Group."

Tymiński added, from its launch date until December 31, 2023, that the dark RPG also moved approximately 1.3 million units.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Still need to play it.

I really enjoyed both the last two Sniper Ghost Warrior games Contracts and Contracts 2.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
CI games have a couple of GAAS games hitting next. I think one is a 4p coop sniping game and the other is a survival game. They're primed to blow up if they hit.

Correction: The survival game will be early access. The 4p coop shooter will be full on GAAS.

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Hoping to pull the trigger soon on Lords of the Fallen but it still seems they are patching and fixing it. I've also heard the highest of highs to the lowest of lows regarding the games quality. It is all over the place. But it looks like something I would like, seeing as I'm a big Souls-fan.

Bojji

They started in 2002 and published crap games (developed too?) so I like that they are getting better and better with their stuff.

Still not quite Techland level and far away from CDPR... as far as polish gaming companies go.

Last edited:
Lords is next on my backlog list from Xmas. Looks good from the videos I've seen thus far.
it looks like something I would like, seeing as I'm a big Souls-fan.
LotF is a good throwback to DS 1 and 2.

My advice to new players is to NOT light any beacons to avoid the Radiance ending. I quite enjoyed my first playthrough, but the Radiance ending instantly killed my buzz. Haven't seen the other two main endings, but I'm certain they're much better. The Radiance ending is just that bad imo.

Shubh_C63

Cheaper games made to feel AAA.

If only they could figure the pacing and enemy placement, this would have been 2.6 Million units.

Top Bottom