• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Collectors Edition of Shadows of the Erdtree will have a voucher to order the Artbook.

Akuji

Just got this email :

Hello and thank you for your purchase of ELDEN RING Shadow of the Erdtree Collector’s Edition.

Due to production issues communicated to us by the Bandai Namco Entertainment Team, the physical artbook normally included in your collector’s edition will be delivered separately.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

To receive your physical artbook, please read the special flyer insert in your Collector’s Edition. This flyer will contain a unique QR code that you can use to confirm your address details and redeem your artbook when it is available, free of charge.

We have been informed that the artbooks will be available to ship starting 12 JULY 2024, however your final delivery date will depend on when you submit your address form.

In the meantime, the Bandai Namco Entertainment Team have added a digital version of the artbook to your digital OST package.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hopefully the voucher will not be inside the collectors edition, i didnt intend to open the C.E.
but we will see i guess.

Thought i post this so hopefully less people are uninformed about this because they didnt notice the email notification.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
99% of time artbook in Collector's Editions are trash samplel with a few exceptions, but only a few (Nintendo games had great and substantial artbooks in some of their CEs). There's already two valumes for the main game, I wonder if they'll be releasing the actual artbook for the DLC which they never done before.

Last edited:

Akuji

99% of time artbook in Collector's Editions are trash samplel with a few exceptions, but only a few (Nintendo games had great and substantial artbooks in some of their CEs). There's already two valumes for the main game, I wonder if they'll be releasing the actual artbook for the DLC which they never done before.
yeah sure but its a collectable for me. so whatever and i think artbooks are btter then most other items that could be in a collectors edition, atleast it has a direct link to the game and adds aditional value for someone who wants a bit more from his favorite game.

Four volumes now.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
yeah sure but its a collectable for me. so whatever and i think artbooks are btter then most other items that could be in a collectors edition, atleast it has a direct link to the game and adds aditional value for someone who wants a bit more from his favorite game.
Oh, for sure.

Four volumes now.
Four already?:messenger_fearful: Damn, it's going to take years before and if they're going to be published in my country:messenger_loudly_crying:

Top Bottom