• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Colorado “throuple” welcoming new born

Daxter32jak

Can someone please explain this foolery to me ASAP

“A Colorado “throuple” says they’re expecting a child together — with the biological parents hoping their girlfriend will help breastfeed, according to a report.

Though Lo Taylor is carrying the baby, she and her husband, Mike Taylor, want to give their girlfriend, Jess Woodstock, a more hands-on role raising the little one”

guy0DkG.jpg

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Whatever makes people happy.

These type of relationships never seem to end well though. Humans by nature are possessive over their mates and eventually there always seems to be a fight for attention and someone picking one side over the other and the other gets jealous. I can’t ever remember seeing one of these stories where the relationship lasted more than a few years at most.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
what a bunch of attention whores.

The girlfriend will eventually fuck off to greener pastures, leaving the kid with a severed emotional connection (if she does actually breastfeed it).

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
My wife thinks it's hot if I fuck another chick, but don't think either of us has interest in bringing any relationship baggage into it.

IntentionalPun

What does Mormonism have to do with the linked article or with the post I was responding to?

xuW30OC.png

Last edited:

Falcs

Banned
I did not expect it to be 1 guy & 2 women...
And I certainly did not expect the women to be decent looking.

Cycom

Banned

xuW30OC.png
Try again, homie.

What does Mormonism have to do with the linked article (point out where it’s mentioned, as I may have missed it) or with the post I was responding to?

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Try again, homie.

What does Mormonism have to do with the linked article (point out where it’s mentioned, as I may have missed it) or with the post I was responding to?
A five year old could figure out what my point is.

Cycom

Banned
A five year old could figure out what my point is.
Aww, devolved to insults? Ok, homie.

The vast majority of Mormons are the complete opposite of “crazy leftist.” The article posted mentioned nothing about those 3 being Mormon. Your point was....weak.

Thaedolus

The vast majority of Mormons are the complete opposite of “crazy leftist.” The article posted mentioned nothing about those 3 being Mormon. Your point was....weak.

I think it was just a joke about the Mormon church’s history with polygamy bruh

IntentionalPun

🤦

You practically just spelled it out but you still don’t get it? Lol

Top Bottom