• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming to Xbox Game Pass: Little Kitty Big City, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, and More

TW_Coming-Soon_4.30.2024-b0e2f94beb54356200da.jpg

I don’t know how to spell the sound of a lightsaber turning on, but pretend I wrote that here because it would go perfectly with the announcement that Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is available now with Game Pass via EA Play. If you missed that news, we have the recap, along with all the other games coming soon (and available today) below!

Available Today

Have A Nice Death (Cloud, Console, and PC)
In this darkly charming 2D action roguelike, play as an overworked Death, whose employees have run rampant, completely throwing off the balance of souls – and his vacation plans. Grab your trusty scythe and show your employees who’s boss.

Coming Soon

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 2
The Definitive Edition of the critically acclaimed action-adventure is returning to Game Pass! Endure high-octane combat, customize weapons and gear, and overcome grueling environments to survive Lara Croft’s first adventure and uncover the island’s deadly secret.

Tomb-Raider-2013DE-KeyArt-50fe740d1c04f4868193.jpg

Kona II: Brume (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 7
Continuing the interactive tale of Kona, this title offers players an immersive first-person narrative experience with a unique storytelling mechanic. Explore the rustic setting of a rural mining village of Northern Canada in 1970 and uncover the mystery of the bizarre mist – the brume – that has engulfed the region.

Little Kitty, Big City (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 9
Available on day one with Game Pass!
In this open-world playground, you’re a curious little kitty with a big personality on an adventure to find your way back home. Explore the city, make new friends with stray animals, wear delightful hats, and leave more than a little chaos in your wake. After all, isn’t that what cats do best?

Little-Kitty-Big-City_Xbox_1920x1080-5b42e5231afad51ba72b.jpg

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 14
The critically acclaimed and award-winning classic is returning to the Game Pass library! Guide two brothers on an epic fairy tale journey from visionary Swedish film director Josef Fares and developer Starbreeze Studios. Solve puzzles, explore the varied locations, and fight boss battles, controlling one brother with each thumb stick.

In Case You Missed It

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (PC and Xbox Series X|S) EA Play – Available now

Stand against the darkness in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, winner of IGN’s Best Action Game of 2023 — now on The Play List! Continue Cal Kestis’ journey with PC Game Pass and Ultimate via EA Play. Learn more here on Xbox Wire.

EAP_SWJS_Playlist_Drop_XBox_Keyart_4k-87dcd5930317a020279c.jpg

The Rewinder (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available now
A 2D puzzle adventure game inspired by traditional Chinese folklore. You will take on the role of Yun, a “rewinder” who has the ability to enter people’s memories and influence their actions. By utilizing “senses” and swaying others’ “intentions”, you can change history.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

Overwatch 2: Season 10 Perks Bundle – Available Now

Get free skins for three heroes! Embrace deadly elegance and ruthless style with the Medusa Widowmaker and Executioner Junkerqueen Legendary Skins, plus the Visual K Kiriko Epic Skin! Join your friends in this always-on, ever-evolving free-to-play shooter game.

Exoprimal: Head Start Kit – Available now
Ready to battle some dinosaurs? Join Leviathan’s wargames in style with immediate access to the Vigilant, Murasame, and Nimbus exosuits with an extra skin for each! Jump into this online team-based action game today.

Leaving May 15

The following games are leaving the Game Pass library soon so there’s no better time to put these at the top of your play list. Remember you can save 20% off your purchase if you would like to keep them in your library.

• Eastern Exorcist (Cloud, Console, PC)
  • Eiyuden Chronicle Rising (Cloud, Console, PC)
  • Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 (Cloud, Console, PC)
  • Ghostlore (Cloud, Console, PC)
  • Just Cause 4 Reloaded (Cloud, Console, PC)
  • Norco (Cloud, Console, PC)
  • SD Gundam Battle Alliance (Cloud, Console, PC)
  • Supraland Six Inches Under (Cloud, Console, PC)

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I went to download Jedi survivor the other day and it was 123GB.

I automatically cancelled.

Ain’t no fucking way mate.

Little Kitty Big City is a great add. Looking forward to it. The rest seems like total crap. Worst 2 weeks in GP history.

Usually seems to be a weaker drop when they have a 1st party game, and we do have Hellblade in May. And I haven't even started Eiyuden Chronicles, Jedi Survivor, or Crab Treasure because the last week of April was ridiculously stacked.

If you guys haven't beaten Norco, I definitely recommend it.

T4keD0wN

Little Kitty, Big City? Damn i was hyped for that, what a nice surprise.

Itll be a really bad month if hellblade 2 gets delayed.

Chukhopops

Last chance to play Norco if you haven’t, absolutely magical game.

Between Jedi Survivor and Hellblade I can’t complain about the service these days.

Aion002

Have a Nice Death seems really cool, so I will definitely try it out later today.

I played yesterday the Star Wars game and I was disgusted on how bad the character movement is... So floaty... I will probably delete it later.

Too bad SD Gundam will be removed from GP, I will buy it on a sale with the dlc.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I am glad they have other stuff. Manor Lords is a banger, none of these interest me. I have already played Tomb Raider.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Weak drop, but they have Hellblade in the second half so this one isn't surprising.

Last edited:

Bridges

Dammit, I've had Supraland 2 installed since it came out and haven't played it yet. Might have to pause Dragon's Dogma to get to that before it's gone

Freakin Little Kitty Big City will be the game that makes me plug my xbox in finally or at least the game that makes me start game pass. lol

I've had it on my steam wishlist since I heard of it and it comes out the week after Endless Ocean.

Last edited:

Kerotan

I went to download Jedi survivor the other day and it was 123GB.

I automatically cancelled.

Ain’t no fucking way mate.
Do you have dial up or something? I'd download that in 10mins you fucking peasant.

Anyway what a shit month, did they pull Phil's budget? That tomb raider game I got free with ps plus back on ps3 lol.

I will admit though brothers a tale of two sons is on my wish list even though the original I got free with PS plus year's ago.. I'm definitely down for another run.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Do you have dial up or something? I'd download that in 10mins you fucking peasant.

Anyway what a shit month, did they pull Phil's budget? That tomb raider game I got free with ps plus back on ps3 lol.

I will admit though brothers a tale of two sons is on my wish list even though the original I got free with PS plus year's ago.. I'm definitely down for another run.
Nope. It would download in 10 minutes for me too, but I didn’t want to cough up that much SSD space.

Before we go “ok what size is your SSD peasant?! I have 40 TBs you birch ass slut” just know it’s about the game not having a good impression on me when it first came out, and now the idea of wasting time and space for a game I’d likely uninstall pretty quick no real time invested is why I didn’t install it.

No game needs to be 123GB either. :/

People always forget there will be another drop later in the month. Not interested in any of these games but that’s fine, still working my way through plenty from previous months.

Kerotan

Nope. It would download in 10 minutes for me too, but I didn’t want to cough up that much SSD space.

Before we go “ok what size is your SSD peasant?! I have 40 TBs you birch ass slut” just know it’s about the game not having a good impression on me when it first came out, and now the idea of wasting time and space for a game I’d likely uninstall pretty quick no real time invested is why I didn’t install it.

No game needs to be 123GB either. :/
What's the point in owning 40TBS if you're more willing to download 123GB? Are you one of those OCD weirdos that needs a million games downloaded at once?

Top Bottom