• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Confirmation from Paradox CEO that Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 is still in development and in good hands.

okay-sure.gif

Braag

My hype was through the roof when they announced the game so obviously like a fanboy, I pre ordered the game. But when I read that they had fired Brian Mitsoda from the development team I knew the game would be doomed.
I wrote "This deal is getting worse all the time" in the description box when refunding my pre order and Steam refunded it in 5 mins.
Will wait to see if this ever actually gets released and how it will be received, I have a feeling by the time it's out it will feel outdated, considering how long it's been in development and changed hands.

Reactions: Fuz

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This game looked terrible the last time we saw it, like a weird Xbox 360 or PS3 game

EMfJfqe.gif

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In an interview with Privata Affärer, Paradox Interactive CEO Wester explained that the game is well underway, but the company is now wary of announcing anything too far in advance, given what happened with the game following its initial reveal. However, Wester has shared that Bloodlines 2 will see a launch date announced "reasonably soon" and that 2023 isn't out of the question for it to officially release to the public. However, there's no set window at this time, so fans may not want to get overly excited just yet.

Top Bottom