• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saber CEO confirms KotOR Remake is still in development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazraell

kotor-remake.jpg

Matthew Karch, Saber Interactive CEO just confirmed in an interview with IGN that Knights of the Republic Remake is still in development and they took it with them alongside their recent split from Embracer Group

Here's a direct quote:
"It's clear and it's obvious that we're working on this, it's been in the press numerous times. What I will say is that the game is alive and well, and we're dedicated to making sure we exceed consumer expectations"

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Great news, I guess. I have my doubts that this will be good, but if it comes then great. System Shock remake was a mess and it came out great.

This news has already been shared in this thread here :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Dazraell

This news has already been shared in this thread here :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Welp, sorry, my bad

DaGwaphics

Hard to be confident in it now, but good news that it is still a thing. DI2 proves that even when things don't go smooth the end result can still be good.

kotor-remake.jpg

Matthew Karch, Saber Interactive CEO just confirmed in an interview with IGN that Knights of the Republic Remake is still in development and they took it with them alongside their recent split from Embracer Group

Here's a direct quote:
This was already reported and posted on here weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom