• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter Strike 2 has launched

Gudji

shaking gabe newell GIF

nikos

Game is 21 bytes. Insane compression technology.

EDIT: Works now. Just had to complain about it.

Last edited:
Counter Strike 2, Zelda TOTK, Diablo 4, Baldur Gates 3, Starfield, Resident Evil 4 Remake, Assassin's Creed Mirage, Forza Motorsport Reboot, Mortal Kombat 1, Street Fighter 6, Dead Space Remake, Lies of P, Spider Man 2, Mario RPG Remake, Super Mario Wonder, Hogwarts Legacy

If anyone ever tells me that this is a shit year for gaming or complains on this forum about it they need to be banned and locked up in their house and handcuffed and not allowed to touch a controller for the rest of their lives. Absolutely insane.

Somebody please send me your local time traveling agent so I can have extra weekends.

Last edited:

Sybrix

One million people are trying to download it right now lol

Or is it just a CS:GO update?

Last edited:

cebri.one

of fuck if you get the executable error do this: Uninstall Global Offensive > Quit Steam > Delete "appcache" folder from Steam/ Folder and re-start Steam to fix the Missing Executable error.

I already deleted mine :( to reinstall the game.

Last edited:

Gudji

It's working properly now for me (it showed a 21 Byte download before). Guess the game is rolling out worldwide that's why it takes a while.

xVodevil

Counter Strike 2, Zelda TOTK, Diablo 4, Baldur Gates 3, Starfield, Resident Evil 4 Remake, Assassin's Creed Mirage, Forza Motorsport Reboot, Mortal Kombat 1, Street Fighter 6, Dead Space Remake, Lies of P, Spider Man 2, Mario RPG Remake, Super Mario Wonder.

If anyone ever tells me that this is a shit year for gaming or complains on this forum about it they need to be banned and locked up in their house and handcuffed and not allowed to touch a controller for the rest of their lives. Absolutely insane.

Somebody please send me your local time traveling agent so I can have extra weekends.
No way, this year this is fuckin' sick!!! Like 99' for movies.. GOAT
Not enough money, nowhere enough time...
Also at least this one's on the house! GG :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
No way, this year this is fuckin' sick!!! Like 99' for movies.. GOAT
Not enough money, nowhere enough time...
Also at least this one's on the house! GG :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Dude I am about to die of happiness. I just got confirmation I got accepted into Blizzcon as media with special exclusive privelages. This is a dream come true, i get to play the new survival game from Blizzard and get to chat with devs. So much gaming goodness. Just bought my planel tickets. What the fuck is happening this year!

Anyways done geeking out. Is CS2 playable now? I am not home.

Last edited:

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Counter Strike 2, Zelda TOTK, Diablo 4, Baldur Gates 3, Starfield, Resident Evil 4 Remake, Assassin's Creed Mirage, Forza Motorsport Reboot, Mortal Kombat 1, Street Fighter 6, Dead Space Remake, Lies of P, Spider Man 2, Mario RPG Remake, Super Mario Wonder, Hogwarts Legacy

For real! Also got FF16, Cyberpunk 2.0 and Phantom Liberty, Armored Core, Total War Pharoah, Lords of the Fallen, Space Marine 2 possibly.

Absolutely bonkers year. I need a clone just to help handle gaming duties.

Last edited:

xVodevil

Dude I am about to die of happiness. I just got confirmation I got accepted into Blizzcon as media with special exclusive privelages. This is a dream come true, i get to play the new survival game from Blizzard and get to chat with devs. So much gaming goodness. Just bought my planel tickets. What the fuck is happening this year!

Anyways done geeking out. Is CS2 playable now? I am not home.
Well, good stuff, enjoy sir!!
This is one hell of year to remember for a loong long time, that's for sure! :messenger_beaming:
And yeah it's up for grabs on Steam, downloading now 27.6 Gb with fresh install
lJ2WAV5.png

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I can’t wait to download this, run through the tutorials, go online, get the absolute shit stomped out of me by a 14 year old with an adderall prescription, and then never play it again because I’m not nearly as good at FPSes as I think I am.

Anyway, looks pretty cool. 👍

I can’t wait to download this, run through the tutorials, go online, get the absolute shit stomped out of me by a 14 year old with an adderall prescription, and then never play it again because I’m not nearly as good at FPSes as I think I am.

Anyway, looks pretty cool. 👍
Thanks for this. You made me laugh out loud irl.

SantaC

Gold Member
Honestly i dont see a big difference in gameplay footage.

Safest sequel ever

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
Well this is a fucking joke.

They removed CS:GO and we're left with an inferior version. Fantastic! Can't even play Arms Race or Demolition. Where's Assault? Train? Danger Zone?

Last edited:
Top Bottom