• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crazy Animal Crossing Event in Japan!

Link to Nintendo Inside
More info and pics at the link
I think its a promotion for the upcoming movie?
061103472_5.jpg

061103472_14.jpg

06110310518.jpg

Mato

Furoba said:
The Animal Crossing movie will boost AC: WW and AC Wii sky high. :D

Yeah, like I've said before I'm really eager to see if this movie pushes AC to Pokemon high levels of popularity, like the original Pokemon anime had made Pokemon RBG about five times more popular.

Mr Jared

Okay so. .

What is this and where does it take place? I got something about Osaka, Japan and the movie. Was this setup by Nintendo or the studio doing the movie?

Furoba

alkaline black said:
Okay so. .

What is this and where does it take place? I got something about Osaka, Japan and the movie. Was this setup by Nintendo or the studio doing the movie?

Isn't this Nintendo's first animated movie?
Or what happened to the investment in animation movies Yamauchi did?

Mato

Furoba said:
Isn't this Nintendo's first animated movie?
Or what happened to the investment in animation movies Yamauchi did?

I think they just searched into that option and decided it wasn't worth investing.

edit - which is a shame, I was eager to see Studio Ghibli quality Zelda and Metroid anime movies.

Ngeist

Mato said:
Yeah, like I've said before I'm really eager to see if this movie pushes AC to Pokemon high levels of popularity, like the original Pokemon anime had made Pokemon RBG about five times more popular.

I'm not sure. AC WW is almost nothing more than AC on GameCube, except online.
What more can now bring AC Wii ? It's more difficult to bring new ideas that make worth buy a new AC, than a new PKMN

Scenester

Maxrpg said:
old

pedobear is getting so old

not funny any more.

Was it ever funny? Whats the idea/ joke behind it? Its a bear thats a paedophile? Clearly unfunny.

Animal Crossing is sweet, I hope the movie turns out good

Top Bottom