• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

create your own chatbot, talk with Elon musk bot or play an rpg

Ionian

They say they have their own model :

What is the technology behind Character.AI?

Character.AI is a new product powered by our own deep learning models, including large language models, built and trained from the ground up with conversation in mind. We think there will be magic in creating and improving all parts of an end-to-end product solution.

But they also say their supercomputer « hallucinate what words might come next in any given situation » so I’m not really sure :/

How does it work?

The product is based on neural language models. A supercomputer reads huge amounts of text and learns to hallucinate what words might come next in any given situation.

Anyway the quality of the chatbot really depends on the character, and if you do too many in a row the seams begin to appear, but you are right Tumle Tumle , once perfected, the implementation of the technology in rpgs will be a game changer !

Yes, a newer version was posted a a while ago. It's already advanced from user interaction.

To a scary state that those who are un aware could legit be fooled. It's very smart.

well; in the responses

Last edited:

Tumle

Yes, a newer version was posted a a while ago. It's already advanced from user interaction.

To a scary state that those who are un aware could legit be fooled. It's very smart.

well; in the responses
Yes i can feel difference when chatting with it.. they should upgrade it’s memory so it can hold more data on previous things happening further back in your interactions.. maybe not from previous chats, but from earlier in the chat, that would make the text adventure games more coherent, the further they go😊

Last edited:
It took me awhile to break the Psychologist down, but I succeeded in turning them into my patient and bringing out how delusional yet close their dreams were.

qbyqA02.png

gqlPZx6.png

Last edited:

Tumle

It took me awhile to break the Psychologist down, but I succeeded in turning them into my patient and bringing out how delusional yet close their dreams were.

qbyqA02.png

gqlPZx6.png
this is perfect lol.. or should i say purrrfect..
im still astounded at how the ai knows to change its way of speaking, when confronted with it being a cat..

this is perfect lol.. or should i say purrrfect..
im still astounded at how the ai knows to change its way of speaking, when confronted with it being a cat..

Here's Phoenix Wright after 9 days in a dungeon, who managed to break out and sought me out to be his Lawyer. Unfortunately I had to refuse his case, because he would only accept me lying to the court about what he did

WJtPeu3.png

Ownage

I mocked the bot for poor English. If you're going to present yourself as a bot, do so with the proper tools. Go spy on other, more unsuspecting nations!

Top Bottom