• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 New Details: The Tyger Claws Booster Gang.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Tyger Claws are a Japanese booster gang in Night City, settled in the district of Westbrook, also known as “Japantown”, the part of the city where people go when they’re looking for thrills. As they are the protectors of the Japanese community at large, it is thought they are backed up by one of the most powerful megacorporations of Cyberpunk 2077: Arasaka. They like close combat and they are experts in martial arts, they also like melee fights so katanas are a must. In a universe like in the video game Cyberpunk 2077, where your choices have consequences, being enemies with the Tyger Claws may not be the wisest thing to do, if you don’t want to be on Arasaka’s bad side. The first illustration of the Tyger Claws by Death Burger, if you can find the Witcher easter egg please let me know, I can’t find it! https://www.artstation.com/artwork/N5... Let’s see if what you find in this image can give us new details…

GymWolf

Gold Member
So a japanese gang with tech, martial arts, katanas and probably driving problem, how many stereotypes these guys can squeeze in a single group? :messenger_weary:

Last edited:

data_jack

That is a record time for me stopping a video immediately after starting, my god what an awful fucking voice.
You know, I tried to imagine a voice that could annoy me so much that I closed a video. This one surpassed it.
So you've got nothing to contribute to the thread then? :messenger_winking_tongue:
If the Tyger Claws are under Arasaka's influence, then it's possible that they hate Militech as much as Arasaka and will be gunning for any Militech soldiers they can get. If there are any double-crossing missions in the game that involves the two factions, it will make an excellent "Fistful of Dollars" scenario.

Top Bottom